ItsShamee

Demotivated.

i need a bit of help since the forgetting of the net incident i have had a rough time fishing, feels like fish aint biting like they should, im not even close to making profit and im doing and using the same stuff i used to grind with in the first place. Atm im at NC fishing for bass,cats and gars but i cant for life of me make profit i can spend 10mins float and lure fishing and not get a bite or just keep missing strikes and it just makes me want to put the pad down and leave it there, im just stuck as to what to do. halp Also a thought, add a warning before you travel somewhere without a net something like "Warning No net/stringer equipped, are you sure you wish to travel"  

Edited by ItsShamee

9 minutes ago, J.Mitchell WV said:

Shamee, what level are you bud.

28 rn if you go back and read my post about being a lil naffed off you will see what happened

Well, at level 28 your undoubtably experienced, and didn't get this far by puddle jumping lol. There's problably no advice I could give. (Maye a couple of days of premium might help you out the hole). I remember your post about the keep net snafu. Must of stung a bit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J.Mitchell WV said:

Well, at level 28 your undoubtably experienced, and didn't get this far by puddle jumping lol. There's problably no advice I could give. (Maye a couple of days of premium might help you out the hole). I remember your post about the keep net snafu. Must of stung a bit.

yeah, i could of swore it was equipped and i checked but when i got to florida there was nothing there wasted 12k

• Sad 1

I had a similar incident happen to me a while back. Not as severe, but none the less a bit annoying. I'm thinking I was headed to Michigan. Stocked up on a massive amount of shinners and large minnows ready to hit pike alley wide open. Checked all my gear, changed line, repaired everthing, and off I went. Only to my dismay...when I went to equip my float gear...no bobber. Left everyone I had at home. Not a total loss by no means, but still dissapointing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J.Mitchell WV said:

I had a similar incident happen to me a while back. Not as severe, but none the less a bit annoying. I'm thinking I was headed to Michigan. Stocked up on a massive amount of shinners and large minnows ready to hit pike alley wide open. Checked all my gear, changed line, repaired everthing, and off I went. Only to my dismay...when I went to equip my float gear...no bobber. Left everyone I had at home. Not a total loss by no means, but still dissapointing.

If this has taught me anything its that allways Triple check everything before you leave 

7 minutes ago, J.Mitchell WV said:

Only to my dismay...when I went to equip my float gear...no bobber. Left everyone I had at home.

Sorry dude, but that tale of woe actually made me laugh out loud. Schadenfreude xD

Shamee, if you're really that badly stuck in a rut I'd consider spending 5 or 10 dollars on baitcoins and converting them to in-game cash to allow you to go somewhere more profitable. 100 baitcoins gives you 10,000 cash, so you don't need to buy many.

Not an ideal solution admittedly, but it'll save you from getting frustrated with the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Violentvole said:

Sorry dude, but that tale of woe actually made me laugh out loud. Schadenfreude xD

Shamee, if you're really that badly stuck in a rut I'd consider spending 5 or 10 dollars on baitcoins and converting them to in-game cash to allow you to go somewhere more profitable. 100 baitcoins gives you 10,000 cash, so you don't need to buy many.

Not an ideal solution admittedly, but it'll save you from getting frustrated with the game.

true, if i cant make enough profit today then imma throw some cash at it :)

3 hours ago, Poppa John said:

go to the free lake  and fish for buffalo and spotted bass,,   bing bang bongo   ... money honey

My thoughts exactly. 2" yellow shad on a 1/6oz jighead works really good when twitched for spotted bass in texas. You can get about 3K-4K per day there using forward time to only fish peak times. Get back on your feet and then possibly give my method a go in North Carolina as laid out in my post https://forum.fishingplanet.com/index.php?/topic/1176-the-secret-money-method/ . I made 40K in about 2 hours real time this morning using it. I also finally caught me 3 Unique Smallmouth Bass there this morning. They've been the most elusive to me so far. I hope you get out of your rut bud. Good luck and tight lines.

If you're still in NC try standing roughly where the red circle is,there is a rock at the waters edge that I stand on, and cast along the left bank using casting spoons. Really casting anywhere towards the fallen logs works but along the bank worked best for me. The Red Devil spoon worked great for me. Tons of largemouth and smallmouth, catfish as well but worth less money per pound. Also you are at the level now that you can get cranks. I highly recommend those in that location if you can afford a 3ft craw crank, retrieve speed 2. Good luck buddy!

InkedNeherrin_River_LI.jpg

Edited by xBigfoot-86
Uploaded wrong pic
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, EzFishFinder said:

Not much I can add to the many good suggestions already given; however, here are my thoughts based on your initial post:

Before you go to any new location, do some homework and:

Research all the fish available at the location and target the most profitable ones.

Utilize resources like youtube to learn how to catch those most profitable fish. (Note: KP Shamino is a favorite if you can stand to listen to his rhetoric)

KPShamino youtube

Utilize other resources (like the ubersheet) to check the best times to fish for those targeted fish. (Note: Many of the youtube authors will show the best times to catch them)

The UberSheet Project

Fishing Planet Wiki (Unofficial)

FP Community Schedule

Don't be one of those people that enter a location and ask questions like:

How to catch a gar?

What bait?

What hook?

Best time?

Where to cast?

How many feet?

Where are you?

Where do I stand?

I don't have X.

Can I buy X at the store?

Do your homework before going and you will do just fine.

Good luck,

Ez

Yeah dw i allways watch a few vids and look at Uber before i go somewhere but sometimes i fish into the late morn and get tired and make a few stupid mistakes xD

30 minutes ago, xBigfoot-86 said:

If you're still in NC try standing roughly where the red circle is,there is a rock at the waters edge that I stand on, and cast along the left bank using casting spoons. Really casting anywhere towards the fallen logs works but along the bank worked best for me. The Red Devil spoon worked great for me. Tons of largemouth and smallmouth, catfish as well but worth less money per pound. Also you are at the level now that you can get cranks. I highly recommend those in that location if you can afford a 3ft craw crank, retrieve speed 2. Good luck buddy!

InkedNeherrin_River_LI.jpg

I have a Blue and white i picked up still need the craw tho

still in nc? do you have cranks? lemon 7m #3/0 smallmouth bass..and d unique..red 1m..uni gar..lemon cranks for flatheads too..in nc u cant really fill your net unless its cloudy day thats the time it has a long peek hours..if partly cloudy go for smb uni 5-7am then go lmb all d way

p.s. rmember when i said i couldnt catch a thing when i went back to new york? maybe because of level gears i dont know..gud luck bro

Edited by papubino
added some info