Fishnatic

Seeing fish underwater

During the Halloween event you can see when a ghost gar appears and watch as it inspects your bait or lure. This has added a whole new level of fun to the game and I'd love to see it added as a permanent feature. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

There is a possibility to sight fish. Just fish close to your feet on a short leader. You will see the fish nibble at the bait.

Also, in some shallow waters, the tail of big fish will stick out of the water.

• Like 1

I first discovered being able to view fish underwater a couple months ago.  Thought it was a bug but didn't report it because I thought it was SO COOL to watch.  I am able to see the fish mostly when float fishing at night.  Every lake is different, it all depends on the forecast, angle of the light on the lake , angle of light from the headlamp, and where your standing on the bank.  In the boat is the same.  A lot of variables. 

I agree that seeing and watching a fish play with, and attack my bait is a thrill in the game.  Better than just watching the bobber move around  lol.  I do hope one day this feature is added to the game, however, I also realize that the programming for that is probably a BIG undertaking, and with all the new stuff coming out soon, I am looking foreword to that, rather than asking for more ATM.

My 3 cents

White Moose in Allberta provides some spectacular views of the fish on the hook at over 100' out. Even when they dive to 50-60' depths. This lake must have very good water clarity. 😎 One of my favorite lakes in the game. I always turn off my head lamp at night to complement the view as well.

Edited by PH_Bear

You can also once in a while see Alligator Gar fins around your float while they are playing with the bait.  What's really fun is the Halloween Event, you can actually see the Ghost Pike chasing your bait/lure.

• Like 1