Sign in to follow this  
Diggar

ETA on Response Times From Support?

What are the typical wait times for a response from email support? I submitted an email on 10/31 and have not received any response at all. I was vamp gar fishing in LA and my license expired and I caught a channel catfish. I got the popup warning about a 20k fine if I didn't release it yadda yadda yadda... So I release the fish and I get another popup stating I was fined 20k. I look in my keepnet and there were no catfish in it. 

They may be on vacation or just long weekend off. Support Team has been very quick to reply anytime I've had to msg, usually few hours or next morning I have answer. Also could be a backlog of emails to, since alot aren't too happy with the way Gar-o-ween has turned out. I'd send another in a day or so if still no reply.

On 11/6/2017 at 9:13 AM, Support_Team said:

Hello!
We checked email you have provided to Hegert, but unfortunately didn't find any requests from it. Please check - our mailbox is support@fishingplanet.com

That is the email address I sent it to. I have sent it twice now. I looked in my "sent" folder and both are showing as having been sent. Below is a snippet from the first sent email showing the address I sent it to and the problem that I have been asking help with etc.

fpsupport.PNG

On 11/8/2017 at 12:07 AM, Diggar said:

That is the email address I sent it to. I have sent it twice now. I looked in my "sent" folder and both are showing as having been sent. Below is a snippet from the first sent email showing the address I sent it to and the problem that I have been asking help with etc.

fpsupport.PNG

I see a mistake in email address. It should be "support", but on your screenshot it's "suppport". That's why we still do not receive any messages from you.

1 hour ago, Support_Team said:

I see a mistake in email address. It should be "support", but on your screenshot it's "suppport". That's why we still do not receive any messages from you.

I did not manually type in the address. I only clicked the link you all provided in your bug reporting post. I included a snippet of that post below. I just clicked it again and it still creates an email to "@suppport". Luckily for my 3rd attempt, I didn't rely on the link you all provided. I manually entered it so it should be received this time. Please fix your link...

suppport.PNG

24 minutes ago, Support_Team said:

Thank you for notice, link from this post fixed. Also we got your request and answered to it. 

I got your response. I did not realize that we would be fined whether we kept the fish or not once our license expired. Fair enough and lesson learned. I actually learned several things during that "oh so wonderful" gar-o-ween event. Thank you and hopefully, I'll never need to contact support and bother you all again.

I have a basic license i got when i bought a starter pack so i went fishing. Ive been tossing back trophy pike all day and then i catch 2 $60 bullhead and i get a warning 20000$ fine so i release them and next thing i know ive been fined 20000 twice for fish i released. This needs to be fixed on my account.. I spend real money to keep up and stupid bugs like this will cause me to quit playing....-$31056 now.....