Sign in to follow this  
DoublePlopDropper

Not a F2P player

So I am not going to beg for a way to avoid buying packs, by asking for changes.

That said, I would like to see better produced packs. I am a newer player and I have bought several packs as I like cosmetics in games and I wanted to be able to fish the species I wanted to without waiting.

As I look at packs from the past, like that horrid Thanksgiving pack, i have to ask, if your new sub numbers are high enough to keep it running, I suppose put out that crappy corn pack. But if you're seeing a stagnation or a slow grow, consider advancing the packs to be comparable to mid/high lvl players.

I enjoy the fishing itself. That said, I do see this getting dull at some point. I would suggest, down the road, new lakes, fish, deep sea fishing, more "rare" fish events and so on. I enjoyed, to a point, the Garoween event. granted Id rather stab myself in the eye than grind out 150 of each, still, it did add a flavor to the game. You need more of those type of events. It will keep the lvl 40 player around from month to month, while they await new content. Special, non-goofy, clothing would also be a big incentive. I have no desire to wear a puritan's coat..and the anniversary coat is just a fashion fail. Put more thought into the items being included in packs, on the cosmetic end, because once people hit 40....that's the only reason to buy them,

On 13/11/2017 at 1:34 PM, Support_Team said:

Thank you for this suggestion. We are looking forward to implementing customization elements too, but in order of priority.  

When will we be able to see more packs available for ps4 as there is alot on steam that ps4 doesnt have? 

Have a gread day 🎣 

6 hours ago, Pierre said:

When will we be able to see more packs available for ps4 as there is alot on steam that ps4 doesnt have? 

Have a gread day 🎣 

In the nearest future, stay tuned!