Micky paine

Ruined game

Can you please tell me what the he'll you've done to saint Croix lake fishing on this lake was fun but now rubbish and boring and so frustrating my three sons loved this game before you've done what you done to it but now they don't play it no more . In game time in three hours of the game I only court two to fish . You should of left the game alone it's a game a people like to enjoy and have fun but you've patched it and ruined the game. 

It's the same with California now. Bite rate completely nerfed into the ground. You have to grind hours of real time just to fill your net for one in-game day there now where previously it was so much fun that lake. There really is not much left in this game. No fun , no enjoyment. I actually almost fell asleep now at California behind the mouse. Only a couple of the low level lakes are still fun to play and they will probably be nerved to the ground as well with the next update.

Edited by Marshall_Maz

Not sure what you guys mean. I am not experiencing this. I catch just as much as I used to at every lake I fish except Louisiana and Florida (where I now catch more). You have to change the way you play. Fish during the day and night peaks. Try different lures. Go to different spots. You mention St Croix. I fill up my net faster than before. Here's a typical day for me. Early morning (5-8): Walleye/Pike,  mid-morning (8-10): Drum/White bass/Pike, late morning to early afternoon (10-2): Pike (even at no peak), afternoon (2-4) Tiger trout or muskie, early evening (4-6): Brown Trout, finally: blue catfish if i want.......THEN NIGHT FISHING. If my net is not filled, then I must've been playing with my toes or something, cause my net fills itself just going around having fun and figuring out where I can get bites. You also don't have to do this all at once. 

Edited by Bellyrub

Yah, also not sure what you people mean. If you think standing in 1 spot, trying to fish a bugged spawn, is fishing, then you're doing it wrong. I can screw around and land 40k in fish in Michigan. I can get serious and hammer out 100-140k in a game day.

Stop trying to think "game" and try to think fishing and see how it goes for you. My father, 72, is loving it. I am MOSTLY enjoying it. I find Florida to be the most fun of the lakes, for sport fishing.

Just because you aren't experiencing an issue doesn't mean that others are not. You're not under the hood looking at code. The bite rate is horrific now for a lot of players. I switched it up a ton, different spots, lures, baits etc etc. in California for multiple days and it was insanely bad. Maybe your account is effected by this but others clearly are.