Feedback from PS4 community on Lure Color vid

ScottsAttack

Hey everyone, just wanted to get some feedback before I proceed to the next video.  I just released a video covering how to choose your lure color on YouTube.  If you have any constructive comments, just message me, or feel free to respond on here. YOUR feedback means the most to me.  I am doing this channel for new FP gamers who want to get in-depth about the best ways to start catching more fish. I want to thank Kdog for his encouragement, and SabiScs for his support.  There is a community on PS4 - NextGEN Fishing School as well, for newbies to ask questions if they need help.

Thank you community!

Edited by ScottsAttack
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Cool man, thumbs up for the video! I've been trying to find information on lure colours, depths, weather, reeling techniques, etc. But there's not really much info about it on the web. Most of the guys share their competition videos, which is really helpful sometimes. But they're not really passing on in-depth info about the game.

So thank you for passing on some of your knowledge. Really like the editing, too. Keep up the good work, I'll pass it on to my friends and subscribe.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, OldWillowScrub said:

Even though this is something I knew, I'm glad to see someone make videos like this. Making videos like this and teaching people, is something I do, and I love to see others do it.

Keep up the great work!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the feedback.  I don't want to waste anyone's time, and I take pride in making content relevant.  I have a lot more to go, but if you or anyone has anything to add, I'm always open for suggestions/criticism/comments/concerns.  Thanks!

• Like 5