PH_Hilrond

Community Event Season 2, Event #6-Finished

We will be hosting another Community Event for the Fishing Planet Community (PC Only).  The event will start Friday, September 7th, 12:01 pm EDT and end on Friday, September 14th at 11:59 am EDT.  We will be fishing in Michigan (Saint-Croix) for White Bass, Yellow Perch, and Tiger Trout.  The biggest fish of each species caught during the event time may be entered.   Take a screen shot of your fish in your hand with the full UI.  At the start of the event we will post a code to be typed in the chat window when you take your screen shot.  You can use any tackle.  X-Series equipment or lures are NOT allowed.  The fish weight (must be in pounds, so use you must use the Imperial setting in-game) also, the weight and screen shots of each of your fish need to be put on the Entry Form withing an hour of the fish being caught.   Please keep in mind that the Entry Form will be closed immediately at the end of the event.  A link to the Entry Form and Standings Page will be posted at the start of the Event.  As you catch bigger fish you can edit your entries on the entry form.  Scoring will be done by average, the total weight of your fish divided by 3 will be your score.  Fish caught during official in-game competitions will not count.   (NOTE:  You must be registered on the forums and also have a Google Account to be able to utilize the Entry Form.  Your Steam Screen Shot links MUST end in /?id=xxxxxxxxxxxx

Prizes:  Kayak DLC, Salmon Pack DLC, Catfish Combat DLC, and Topwater&Night Fishing DLC.  1st place gets first choice, 2nd place gets second choice, 3rd place gets third choice and the remaining DLC will be given by random draw from 4th place to 25th place (must have one fish of each species entered to qualify). 

SCREENSHOT CODE:  dammit

Entry Form:   The Form is Closed

Standings Page:   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13NoxXpoiBQik1ZcH_l_U75_Gl-8XHrdXBrLDMFP85gQ

This is an example of taking a screen shot for the Events:

Edited by PH_Hilrond

I posted the Entry Form and Standings Page links above.  The Entry Form will allow entries at the start of the Event.  Just wanted to give the participants an opportunity to bookmark them ahead of time.

That sure helps to "plan ahead." Been working my way through the 30 day challenges. Will try to plan for this one. I miss fishin with you guys! 😊

Edited by PH_Bear

Congratulations to PH_Cauca6, PH_Speedy, and PH_Merrow, well done!  Also congratulations to our Random Draw winner iorean.  Thank you all who participated, I hope you had some fun! 

I distribute the DLC's once I hear from the winners.

Edited by PH_Hilrond