Sign in to follow this  
Rodrigoskybox

Please ban williansbr

Did you email the FP reporting this error? I believe No, after all you also play with the same ones who were using this method to win. Unlike you I inform FP about errors and bugs ...

And I do not stay here crying in the Forum !!!

6 hours ago, Willians82Br said:

Did you email the FP reporting this error? I believe No, after all you also play with the same ones who were using this method to win. Unlike you I inform FP about errors and bugs ...

Did you report this too ?

Support like i said , is not the first time, he knows what he do , it was intentional

PS_Messages_20180925_082900.jpg

6 hours ago, Rotacomando said:

Then the 3rd place for Rodrigo, so he cries less LOL

"Hello, I already sent an email to the support of the FP on this situation, they said they will investigate. I advise everyone to do the same when encountering similar situations. I do not like cheating or glitch"  These is rotacomando on another topic.

here is the true face of rotacomando

" Then the 3rd place for Rodrigo, so he cries less LOL"

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Willians82Br said:

who has reasons to cry is you because you must be the most unlucky person in the game with so many bugs like that, yes I cry because it has not happened to me

and you wrong , i dont play with ones who were using these methods , i know him only.. 

Edited by Rodrigoskybox

2 hours ago, Rodrigoskybox said:

Did you report this too ?

Support like i said , is not the first time, he knows what he do , it was intentional

PS_Messages_20180925_082900.jpg

Yes, I've told them twice about what happened to me, and even they always respond to me. Do you want the Video link to know what really happened? You're wrong to accuse me without even coming to talk to me, we've been together for so long and you have not met me, have you?

20180925_070806.jpg

It's my turn to cry a bit here. How is this possible? 186 points. I believe Uni's in this competition are worth 12 points. It's a 45 minute comp., and the majority of the time, no one even cathes a trophy or uni in the first 15 minutes.

In order to obtain a score of 186, you would need to catch and land 15.5 Uni's. That would be a Uni every 3 minutes, if you could catch them for the entire 45 minutes.

If the comp happens to be one of those were no one starts to catch trophies or uni's in the first 15 minutes, then you would need to catch and land a Uni every 2 minutes. 

It's beyond me. Maybe as tmif told me, I need more "training" lol.1503874318_SalmonClash.thumb.jpg.ac54e4d87a7f4beaa62550475152f82a.jpg

3 minutes ago, J.Mitchell WV said:

It's my turn to cry a bit here. How is this possible? 186 points. I believe Uni's in this competition are worth 12 points. It's a 45 minute comp., and the majority of the time, no one even cathes a trophy or uni in the first 15 minutes.

In order to obtain a score of 186, you would need to catch and land 15.5 Uni's. That would be a Uni every 3 minutes, if you could catch them for the entire 45 minutes.

If the comp happens to be one of those were no one starts to catch trophies or uni's in the first 15 minutes, then you would need to catch and land a Uni every 2 minutes. 

It's beyond me. Maybe as tmif told me, I need more "training" lol.1503874318_SalmonClash.thumb.jpg.ac54e4d87a7f4beaa62550475152f82a.jpg

Its possible, with new spots when weather is cloudy. This is real with no trucs, follow my channel rodrigoskybox gamer and you can learn how to do some competition , my videos are not edited,  no cuts like some do .

hace 2 horas, J.Mitchell WV dijo:

It's beyond me. Maybe as tmif to.ld me, I need more "training" lol.1503874318_SalmonClash.thumb.jpg.ac54e4d87a7f4beaa62550475152f82a.jpg

Yes, if you train, you will do a little more! Believe it is possible

hace 2 horas, Rodrigoskybox dijo:

Its possible, with new spots when weather is cloudy. This is real with no trucs, follow my channel rodrigoskybox gamer and you can learn how to do some competition , my videos are not edited,  no cuts like some do .

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾, I will follow

• Haha 1

Goodmorning everyone. But in short, do these tricks exist? Explain it to everyone, so let's see what happens. Whoever wins with the tricks must be hunted.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pikered said:

Goodmorning everyone. But in short, do these tricks exist? Explain it to everyone, so let's see what happens. Whoever wins with the tricks must be hunted.

Someone is using your name to do amateur competitions. Check out PikeRed_gz. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/25/2018 at 2:54 PM, Rodrigoskybox said:

Great to see, you started where the other end up