Violentvole

The menu is horrendous.

At Michigan, 2 friends are fishing there, I want to fish alone.

So, I highlight rooms and push right on the left stick to open the room options. As soon as I try to highlight the 2nd friends room by pushing down on the stick, it moves to the 'Go Fishing' tab.

If I don't wish to highlight a friends room and simply want a random room, I tap down on the stick or D pad and yep, it goes to the 'Go Fishing' tab.

Other times it works first time with no issues, very inconsistent.

Quite possibly the worst menu I've ever had the misfortune to navigate, c'mon FP, sort it out. You redesigned it recently so you've obviously spent some time in that area..

• Like 2

Rather than a new thread, this seems the best place to put this.

All I want to do is move one lure from home to backpack. God help me if I ever want to move a dozen.

I have 76 meg fibre so in no way is it my internet. Is this just me or is it the same for everyone? This is the sort of thing that will drive new players away in frustration, I alternated between tapping the stick and holding it with no difference whatsoever.

Input lag or whatever, this shouldn't be a thing on any game, free or not. And yes, it's always like this for me. Yet it never used to be..

• Like 4

It is so bad that after mission destroyed my backpack i rage quit the game for a week or so . Trying to reorganize my bag was insanely slow and sluggish . And dont even try to delete unwanted stuff from storage . I so glad i have 800 spots because i dont have to organize often.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hate_ful said:

It is so bad that after mission destroyed my backpack i rage quit the game for a week or so . Trying to reorganize my bag was insanely slow and sluggish . And dont even try to delete unwanted stuff from storage . I so glad i have 800 spots because i dont have to organize often.

Yep.

Want to move several items? You click move and then the bloody cursor ( for lack of a better word ) resets to the top of your selected class of gear, or the top of all if you haven't selected a specific class of tackle. Meaning, for every move you have to scroll through at this speed all over again x 356. Sorting my backpack after the missions was hell, teethmarks in the toiletseat frustration hell.

While switching tabs with R1/L1 was always slow, scrolling through owned tackle never used to be like this.

Now it's a chore that I really can't be arsed to put up with. And I can't see new players liking the speed it scrolls at all.

• Like 2

On 10/2/2018 at 9:30 PM, Violentvole said:

Rather than a new thread, this seems the best place to put this.

All I want to do is move one lure from home to backpack. God help me if I ever want to move a dozen.

I have 76 meg fibre so in no way is it my internet. Is this just me or is it the same for everyone? This is the sort of thing that will drive new players away in frustration, I alternated between tapping the stick and holding it with no difference whatsoever.

Input lag or whatever, this shouldn't be a thing on any game, free or not. And yes, it's always like this for me. Yet it never used to be..

rank 51 and you just now say the menu is horrendous! What a hell is going on

I have just as much trouble with it in game as well with the D pad and the stick. I was using the same setup before using spinners and jig heads because it matched my target fish. Now I have to leave one setup with the jig head on it and use another one for whatever other lure I want to use, just so I can use R1 to change baits. Trying to maneuver through any part of the inventory is awful right now.

• Like 1

I am so glad to see others having this same problem. I thought it was just me. I use the PS4 version with an Internet connection with over 100 MPS download speed and this program still lags unbelievably. Mind you, I'm not happy to see you having issues per se but I'm glad to see I'm not alone or imagining the horrendous lag. 

Man I really don't understand why it takes the devs so long to fix this - or at least respond to an issue like that. They bring out new content like the Halloween missions (which brings even more stuff into your inventory) and are working on new waterways, while the whole game is obviously broken. How?? Why?

I can't navigate through chatrooms, I can't organize my inventory, I'm having trouble buying licenses for the waterways.. how is this not a top priority? Drop your pencils and fix the menu issues already. I couldn't give less of a fuck about new content when basic functions are broken. Bugs like this should be fixed within a week, but they've been present for months now. And you don't hear a single word about it. I just don't get it. 

• Like 2