Sign in to follow this  
PH_PUPPYPOW3R

Forum Bug

Hey guys, just wanted to inform you that some of my fellow clubmembers are having trouble posting on the forum right now.

They Cant:
Reply to topics

Make / Edit topics

Private message

Use the calendar 

They have cleared their cache, cookies and so on.

They have tried it in Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Tor

Some got Win 10, others Linux so we cant figure out what the problem is.

The only function working is "Drag files here to attach, or choose files.."

7 часов назад, PH_PUPPYPOW3R сказал:

Hey guys, just wanted to inform you that some of my fellow clubmembers are having trouble posting on the forum right now.

Who are these clubmembers?

PH_Trulight is also having the issue.  He can't post, reply, send messages, or anything that involves typing.  Several other PH members also have the issue.  This will have a great impact on being able to do the next community competition.

Hi , I was unable to find a site support section , so posting this here.

I have a problem on my one pc. I can't post anything here. When I want to reply on a topic then I only get the option to add a file to the reply , the text box to type a message in doesn't
appear. Same thing when I try and send a private message here. No text box , only an option to add a file attachment.

On the pc I am currently typing this at work everything is fine. So can't be an account issue.
And yes I made sure I was logged in on the pc that is affected.

This working pc ( at my office ) I use chrome with Win 7
The affected pc ( at home ) I use chrome with Win 10 , but I also tried IE and it had the same issue. And no other website have any issues. All other websites is working normally.

What can this weirdness be and how can I fix it ? Cos now at my home computer I can't post anything here.