21ignasd1

HELP ME

yes hello im at White Moose Lake and when I tried to get off my kayak i was flown 50 feet into the air still in my kayak and landed on the dock, I cannot move or get off and because there are no other spawn locations I cannot teleport off my kayak. I would like it if i didnt have to leave and waste 12K of my money because of this glitch. Thanks!

If on ps4 just hold down the PS button & chose Close Application. Best to still report it to support staff, the more complaints on any given issue means the faster they get fixed.

• Thanks 1

Извините не знаю куда написать не разобрался купил премиум вчера на месяц но его не начислили, не на почте не где нет, не писем ,не весточки что делать?????

Edited by ETO-154

Отправьте электронное письмо по адресу support@fishingplanet.com с вашим ником, платформой (PC / PS4) и описанием вашей проблемы.

Send an email to support@fishingplanet.com with your nick, platform (PC/PS4)and a description of your problem.