Sign in to follow this  
Brett13of9

12 Slot Rod Bag

It would enable more sales because people could carry more gear. As it stands, we always leave some gear behind so we don't buy a lot of stuff for all fishing types. 

the rod bags we have are for "traveling" designed to keep things safe and secure in a luggage/baggage compartment.

you would not want that bag as depicted being chucked in luggage/baggage compartment on a commercial aircraft, a train or bus.

20 hours ago, b101uk said:

the rod bags we have are for "traveling" designed to keep things safe and secure in a luggage/baggage compartment.

you would not want that bag as depicted being chucked in luggage/baggage compartment on a commercial aircraft, a train or bus.

lol this is a game not real life.

Anyway i have one of these and you can get a cover with it that clips on and you can lock it with 2 padlocks i take mine on planes all the time and it's not a problem.

it's not why i put it up anyway it was just to a pic the post it what was important as i would love to see a 10 or 12 slot bag.

On 1/13/2019 at 6:37 AM, MCD85 said:

It would enable more sales because people could carry more gear. As it stands, we always leave some gear behind so we don't buy a lot of stuff for all fishing types. 

I agree and now we have feeder stuff and that would be nice if we could carry more setups with us for feeder , float , bottom feeding and spinning you cant carry all setups with you and no we ave rod rest to it makes since to have more the 7. 10 would be ok 3 feeder 3 float 3 bottom and 1 spinner but for me 12 would be better so i can have some light tackle with me to for abit of fun and like yo say people would buy more stuff. the best at the min is Supervault 7 n 6 for 27220 but a 12 slot for say 40000 or 50000 i wold jump on right away. 

48 minutes ago, Brett13of9 said:

lol this is a game not real life.

Anyway i have one of these and you can get a cover with it that clips on and you can lock it with 2 padlocks i take mine on planes all the time and it's not a problem.

it's not why i put it up anyway it was just to a pic the post it what was important as i would love to see a 10 or 12 slot bag.

BUT it is implied, hence the nature of most of the rod bags etc, given the context of implied distant travel, rather than implied local travel.

and having the ends of the rods sticking up like that (cover or not) is a recipe for disaster IRL when it comes to public transport etc, where third-party will be handling it, as its not carry-on luggage size.

Edited by b101uk