Sign in to follow this  
wvmtman

Leveling up on new waterways

Do not get me wrong I love the new waterway's but the way the leveling up was handled I think it need's another look at by the DEVES because I was at level 40+28 so that means that I start leveling up at level 41 at level 68 credit's which mean's it is alot more than regular level 40 to 41 credit's. So I think they should either move the credit count back to a level 40 to 41 at regular credits so it is fair for everyone or give player's that have stayed with the game and played and leveled up past 40 say for every 5 or 10 levels above 40 a level up. Personally I have spent 4 days catching blue catfish trophy's and uni with a 440lb net and I'm still not to level 41. Thank you. 

I think they wanted to give all players the same chance at playing the new waterways instead of loading it with lifers (which it will be anyhow, along with videos posted as spoilers for anyone who hasn't been there yet).

Never fear though, I've been to a few of them and players are already clumped into a few key locations per whatever "how to" video was posted. So you have thousands of acres of water, 10 people at one dock, etc...