Sign in to follow this  
wvmtman

IM done

IM done till they fix the damn fish losing at the bank bug lost 15 straight how the hell are you supposed to make any money like this it is just ridiculous and I know they want you to send them pic's location ,time ,lake ,setup ,bait and ect, ect. Im 68 years old and I don't know how to do or make or send all that crap and I know they say its only some people having that prob I thought so to till it started happening to me today I have a perfect internet never ever have a prob top of the line computer $8,000 setup the latest and greatest. And I know you are going to say with that kind of money you spent on a comp what you worried about money Im not but I would at least like to see the fish Im fishing for and trying to catch. And they say that they cannot duplicate well hers what I have to say about that  It does not happen on the old lakes so take the time and go back and check the code for landing fish against the code on the new lake and see what you done wrong. Thank you