CallMePoPs

Changes to the Shopping System Please

I would like to request some changes to the shopping system.

in the shop it would be great if i could click on an item and A)something would show me how many of that item i have in my backpack already (the back and forth gets old fast) and B)something would ask what quantity i want to buy.

say i want to buy more large minnows. so i go to the shop, and since they are only sold in lots of 5, i need to click the BUY button 20 times to get 100. just make a box that says Qty_____ and let me put 100 in and click the Buy button. Done!:) then let me click the spawn sacks to see if i need more. WoW! it says right here i have 150 in my backpack! that will be plenty 😜 Lg cut bait-check, duck meat-ok, leaches-plenty. let's go fishing!

just an idea i think would make FP life easier. maybe other anglers have other ideas they want to add. as always, thanks for the hard work.

• Like 5

On 1/5/2019 at 3:59 AM, CallMePoPs said:

just make a box that says Qty_____ and let me put 100 in and click the Buy button. Done!

This would be great, but would probably also require a confirmation prompt in case someone either did the math wrong in their head or added an extra zero by mistake. Checking inventory isn't a big deal to me because I'm usually only buying 2 or 3 different baits at any given time, but I am at the point where when I do go to buy baits, it's always in bulk and I don't stock up as much as I'd like to on the 5 at a time baits in particular because it just takes too long.

Maybe instead of a box just add the counter that we use for gifting event items where you just hold left or right to add and subtract how many packages you want of each bait.

• Like 3