Thunderbane5079

Is This Update Ever Going To Happen??

So ive only been playing this game for a few months, and it seems after level 40 that its starting to be a bore. I  do comps and the tourneys when they come around but those even become repeatitive and lacking. So i keep hearing theres a new update comming, 1st , ps4 was suppose  to get it a few weeks to a month after pc, that didnt happen. Then we were getting it after the pike tourney , and so far no update, not even any comment from fishing planet about it at all that i can find. My point being, i dont know how everyone else feels about it but as for me i dont know how much longer this games gonna keep my attention bein the same ole same ole...

• Like 1

New update should be release to end of this month. Just be patient, remodeling pc version to ps4 is hard cous of totally different coding. We all want this update and we all are waiting.

Cheers.

• Like 4

Look at the history  of updates usualy following strait after events eg: tournys and halloween/xmas events. So it would of been due to release strait after wpt tourny( month after xmas giant tourny when euro was released on steam). So to me seeing all the issues still to be resolved id say they holding it back from us until they stablize the update. Or so i hope. I think its for the best if that be the case

• Like 2

the update of the kayaks that was not as great as the new lakes took about 55 days. Already this update that is much more complex and involves a lot more things and etc .... can take the same time or a little more.

I'm also looking forward to it, but I do not think it's easy to code the game for PS4 ... And I'm wondering how the stick control will be since we do not use a keyboard.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Rotacomando said:

the update of the kayaks that was not as great as the new lakes took about 55 days. Already this update that is much more complex and involves a lot more things and etc .... can take the same time or a little more.

I'm also looking forward to it, but I do not think it's easy to code the game for PS4 ... And I'm wondering how the stick control will be since we do not use a keyboard.

See i was wondering the same last month and palvino stepped in saying there wernt much more new keys needed but im yet to hear of any pc user using a control so far. Maybe someone from steam can enlighten us on the controller side of things

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hate_ful said:

Just hope its the current PC version with all the bugs fixed . 

Exactly, I have no problem waiting a little longer if it means we'll have a more stable release. There's quite a few posts on different bugs for pc.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kdog013 said:

Exactly, I have no problem waiting a little longer if it means we'll have a more stable release. There's quite a few posts on different bugs for pc.

Agreed. Let them take their time to make it more stable. Even though I can't wait for the UI bugfixes that are hopefully coming with the new update. I'd be happy to trade some feeder rods for a responsive menu / inventory 😁

• Like 4

Steam waited how many years for this update? Just a pipeline dream way back when. Yet we on ps4 we only have the game for just over a year so yes knowing its there 100% now and we are on the verge of receiving new content a few weeks/month( please dev not a year) is worth the wait if it gives them chance to straighten it out so we can fish without some of the bugs that exist at the moment within the update. I defo dont want to reel fish in to have them drop off the hook at my feet just for 1 example

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alohastone said:

Agreed. Let them take their time to make it more stable. Even though I can't wait for the UI bugfixes that are hopefully coming with the new update. I'd be happy to trade some feeder rods for a responsive menu / inventory 😁

Yeh defo need the ui sorting. No chance am i unpacking my box for new gear if its like it is now

• Like 3

Well, I have been saving money for about a month now and I am over 500K (new gear will be expensive?), also held back on buying DLC in anticipation of new DLC for new waterways.  Maybe the devs will give us something soon to keep us on edge. :)

• Like 1

I havent even started to save up. I figure that when leveling up from 40-50 should bag plenty to buy for euro waterways. Clever devs on there behalf not our tho, new waterways new levels before you fish but knowing most carnt wait to level up heres a dlc so you can go early👀👀👀👀. 1 bonus tho sturgeon going back in michagan and weights up in cali😊👍

• Like 2

I can say it sounds good, and all the bugs should be fixed including ones in the current ps4 version. Speaking of i just got a new 1. I hadnt done 1 by 1 comp in a while so thought id try it out. I was ready to pull my hair out by end of it. See, i know how to fish it in order to finish decent, well i caught 26 fish by end, at it wasnt because they werent biting either.  I even tried letting fish do what they do and take my bobber under. Even when they took it the screen kept showing that i was pulling line up too soon, i mean i was going by bobber in upper right corner of screen. Even completely  submerged  it would say over and over that i was missing fish. It even said it sometimes after id catch the fish. I even tried the smallest hook, a 10, with same results. Very annoying. But as for the update, im not an impatient person, but this current version is boring me to sleep,  No joke i get so sleepy playing it anymore and reason being is it just doesnt keep my attention really anymore. And lately i dont wanna play at all unless theres comps i mite wanna do and if they keep getting more bugs then thats pointless too. I see some of you have been playing this since or before it came to ps4. My question is how???  I for sure wont be sticking around if we dont get new content soon. Promises are empty, even though it takes time i know, i feel its getting dragged out for unknown reasons..

40 minutes ago, Thunderbane5079 said:

, but this current version is boring me to sleep,  No joke i get so sleepy playing it anymore and reason being is it just doesnt keep my attention really anymore.

Bordome isnt the problem with my sleeping habbits. I put it down to being tired while playing a relaxing game. Its always a gamble on any comps that start at midnight or later, i often start fishing then wake up timer run out, line still in water, controller still in hand. Or if not in a comp i usualy start the day ingame and wake up to it being night ingame with an empty basket😴😴

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kylerobz said:

bonus tho sturgeon going back in michagan and weights up in cali😊👍

Update it is not white sturgeon going to michagan its lake sturgeon👍👍👍. Great work fp dont forget about the old lakes 

• Like 1