michamvk

Marker buoys not displayed in Linux

Dear developers,

Please see  the bug report below:

1 Username: michamvk

2  Platform (PS4, Steam) Steam (Linux)

3  Date when the issue was encountered:  Not a specific date or patch moment the issue encountered

4  Problem description: When adding a marker buoy to the map, the marker is only placed on map but not in the game world, I tried the markers on another device but results are the same.

--> Interesting note:  In Windows the marker buoys are displayed, but there the game is not playable for me due to random crashes. So it looks the game is Linux Specific.

5   In-game equipment settings (if you experience any technical issues with rods, lures etc) :  not applicable

Hopefully you can check this out since it is easily to reproduce.

Best regards from a fishing planet fan.

• Like 1

I just want to add I have experienced the same issue. I can not see markers in game on linux either. I can not see lil pads as well in game on linux. all this works on a different hard drive which has windows installed.

I have a similar problem, installed it with Steam, it works on Windows, on Linux the buoys are ...selective. I can see two of four, as in, two as visible and two are not.

I wonder why that is.

All four should be displayed here, I took it from this angle because it shows that they are displayed in the far distance, but not close (ther should be one right ahead of my avatar)

QVOohk6.jpg