Sign in to follow this  
retrocausality

[BUG] Loading...

Playing on the PC, Win7 64-bit, same PC system I've been using to play FP for months.

After today's update, I opened FP to take a look at the changes, new competitions etc.

All was well looking around the shop, the comps, my inventory etc. until I actually tried to go fishing.

I bought my 1-day advanced licence for Michigan, spent another 10,000 to travel to St. Croix Lake, then tried to join at my favourite peg...

"Loading..."  (also a single "water splash" noise) ... ...and nothing happened.   It was still "Loading..." five minutes later with the spinning reel continuing to spin indefinitely.

It wouldn't allow me to interrupt so I had to Alt-F4 to get out.  Tried again, same result, Alt-F4 again to get back out.

I had a quick check in the Steam local file verification process, which said one of my files wasn't right so it downloaded a replacement for me automatically.

Opened FP again, tried to go fishing...

"Loading..." ("splash" noise) ... nothing... Alt-F4 again.

Reverified the local files on Steam, this time it said everything was fine.

Opened FP again, tried to go fishing...

Opened FP again, altered some video settings (turned off water effects and turned off full screen mode) just in case.

Send us a ticket using the e-mail associated with the game account.
Please include an output log file  which can be found at PC-> Local Disk (C:) → Program Files (x86) → Steam → Steamapps → Common → Fishing Planet → FishingPlanet_Data

• Thanks 1