Sign in to follow this  
Dennis_FP

PS4 servers will be rebooted in 15min: Fishing Planet 2.0: Euro Update

Hey dear friends! Happy to announce that PS4 Euro Update arrived earlier than expected! PS4 servers will be rebooted in 15min. Expected downtime is 60min. It is a Fishing Planet 2.0: Euro Update. Get ready for new European adventures and sorry for any inconvenience you may experience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

20 minutes ago, Dennis_FP said:

Hey dear friends! Happy to announce that PS4 Euro Update arrived earlier than expected! PS4 servers will be rebooted in 15min. Expected downtime is 60min. It is a Fishing Planet 2.0: Euro Update. Get ready for new European adventures and sorry for any inconvenience you may experience.

Will it be a download after 60min server reboot? Got nothing to download at the minute

4 minutes ago, kylerobz said:

Will it be a download after 60min server reboot? Got nothing to download at the minute

try manually 3,796GB

3 minutes ago, b-a-x-t-a said:

Typical, i have the electrician changing all my plug sockets. No power for about 6 hrs !!

Get nocking on next door tell em its an emergancy that you need there tv, wifi and elecy. We will all vouch for you baxta 😅👍. Gogogo euro awaits

34 minutes ago, Dennis_FP said:

where is the DLC Bottom Power pack?

12 minutes ago, sabiScs said:

where is the DLC Bottom Power pack?

Could it be we get it a day erlyer than expect ps store not ready til midnight?

they packed a lot in 3 and half gig ,thought it would of been bigger lol . im in gl to all in this new adventure tight lines :icon_35::icon_35:

Edited by RedDwarf10

1 minute ago, RedDwarf10 said:

they packed a lot in 3 and half gig ,thought it would of been bigger lol 

Yeh i know that feeling. Usually 4+hours small downloads on my poor connection. Mines ready to play, i now sit with my daughter awaiting the return of the missis. Time seems to have stopped in my house now. It seems like my clock has been on 11:59 for the last 30mins😭

• Like 1

Can't zoom in when float is out. It gives me options to switch rod and reel, even when I am already cast out. 🐟UPDATE: I can zoom by pressing R1. My complaint is no longer valid. 

Edited by iGoshawk
  • Like 2

Just as i thought comps in high level waterways starting in 12 hours. Sorry devs as happy as i am i can see a money spin from a mile off. I will take my time and will not be purchasing the dlc. Enjoy the new comps people il try em when i level up😒😒

4 hours ago, kylerobz said:

Just as i thought comps in high level waterways starting in 12 hours. Sorry devs as happy as i am i can see a money spin from a mile off. I will take my time and will not be purchasing the dlc. Enjoy the new comps people il try em when i level up😒😒

I will definitely be buying dlc asap! I am all for it. But it will be a few weeks before I can get it. 

Edited by iGoshawk
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, iGoshawk said:

I will definitely be buying dlc asap! I am all for it. But it will be a few weeks before I can get it. 

Just my veiw, i dont like my arm twisting and unfortunatly that is how they have layed it out when you look at the bigger picture. But by no means am i discouraging anybody spending money on this game past or future. All in all, i feel like i just got a new game now i wait till kids are in bed to explore properly

15 minutes ago, kylerobz said:

Just my veiw, i dont like my arm twisting and unfortunatly that is how they have layed it out when you look at the bigger picture. But by no means am i discouraging anybody spending money on this game past or future. All in all, i feel like i just got a new game now i wait till kids are in bed to explore properly

Well, I have spent a 200$ + already on this game, seriously. Bring on the dlc! Hahahahahahahha 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, iGoshawk said:

Well, I have spent a 200$ + already on this game, seriously. Bring on the dlc! Hahahahahahahha 

Iv spent alot less than that but no regrets for what i have spent, but for now i will not bother. By no means am i unhappy even with alot of bugs iv encountered, they where to be expected. But rather than rant on here im going to do it through email support hoping we are encountering the same issues and hope for them to be resolved at some point. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cyrusnld said:

A lot of bugs in the game so this is the final release or the beta of t in dont see all the packs in europe and usa already have the bottem packs

Final release. Many bugs where to be expected. The more we play the more we see. Keep reporting them hopefully the devs will patch us up in no time