SabiScs

FREE DLC FEEDER PACK!!!

Of course it won't let me download it. Says I already own free starter bundle POP. Don't even know what that is.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Tmif said:

Of course it won't let me download it. Says I already own free starter bundle POP. Don't even know what that is.

delete the game and click on the free starter bundle and download it

2 hours ago, sabiScs said:

delete the game and click on the free starter bundle and download it

did that still it says you already own it . maybe its for people who do a first dl of the game 

16 minutes ago, RedDwarf10 said:

so the pack has arrived about 3 hours after trying to get it i guess some take longer than others 

Apart from missing barble comp hopefully it will allow me to download when the game reinstalls so all is not lost

Edited by kylerobz

Finaly letting me veiw whats in the bundle. Same setup i baught last night😠. Maybe instead of a sturgeon pic a pic of a fish that can actualy be caught and reeled in would be more fitting jeeeez. Time waisters

5 hours ago, RedDwarf10 said:

did that still it says you already own it . maybe its for people who do a first dl of the game 

already own it says only if you Download it.

14 hours ago, DazzElle said:

It's not free for me on the Australian store,  $30 or $22 with PS+

$30??? that's is Huge SE (sport edition) with pond passes to Arthuba river +monthly premium & advanced licenses.

It worked for me, but two of my friends had trouble as well. Try closing / restarting Fishing Planet, that should do the trick. No need to re-install the whole game.

Thanks Sabi for letting us now, and thanks to the devs for giving this away for free 😊

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 2:10 AM, sabiScs said:

$30??? that's is Huge SE (sport edition) with pond passes to Arthuba river +monthly premium & advanced licenses.

That is what the link sent me to, tried it again and it is now a free starter pack. Cheers.