Sign in to follow this  
BobNudd10

chums

im in germany feeder  fishing and have made 3 diffrent chums i understand you lose them when leaving the water but im on day 5 and when i logged out last night i had 3 chums i logged back in this morning still on day 5 my chums are still there but it says 0 on all three and i cannot use them now is this normal ? if it is its going be expensive stuff 

ahh i see ok thank you 👍👍 still a lot to learn but love it so far and may i say it happy birthday dude 🎂

Edited by RedDwarf10
  • Thanks 1

on the subject of chums i found out to my cost that when u mix one its not proportional to amount of water you want to use which i thought it was and ended up mixing most of my 27 coin chum lol. its just how  much chum you want to use at the time the water icon on the right just is telling you it will be mixed with water so only use small amounts and reload as necessary my fault i suppose for not going u tube etc see whats what but i want to do this blind so no u tube i will find out myself and its more fun but a little frustrating to lose coins like that

Edited by RedDwarf10
  • Like 1

hace 1 hora, RedDwarf10 dijo:

ahh i see ok thank you 👍👍 still a lot to learn but love it so far and may i say it happy birthday dude 🎂

Thank you, my friend, I'm a little older today. LOL

• Haha 1