b-a-x-t-a

Question about leader (bottom fishing)

Until level 50, the maximum strength leader is 37.3lb, so what's the point buying stronger rods and reels that can handle  50lb+ if your weakest link is this 37.3lb leader?  Idon't get it ? Even at level 50 the strongest leader is 43lb or something. Am i misunderstanding something ? Same question about the line, why is the strongest line 44lb when the rods and reels go up to 60 ? I don't actually fish IRL so i don't know if it's normal.

Edited by b-a-x-t-a

Fishing planet, why do you guys have a bottom rod like the Heavy chaser 10'2'' with a 59.5lb line weight, even a reel with 57.7lb drag weight and braid line that is 57lb? WHERE IS THE 56LB LEADERS!? we only have 43lb mono leaders to play with? I feel so stupid for not checking the STUPID LEADERS!!!!@ to know I was purchasing garbage. Why have a rod that is wasted like this? If you wanted us to go all carp fishing at the end I can understand this but WHY?  do you even have a Heavy Chaser 10'2''??? This is like playing a racing game.. ok.. You can purchase a Hot rod chases but you can not purchase the engine. Is this rod just to make us waste our money? I mean I just dont understand.. Why would u put a 59.5lb bottom rod with only 43lb mono leader? I highly question your dev team. Something is just really wrong with how you guys did this.

Yeah I just turned 50.. I had like 600k saved up and i wasted it all on buying 5 of these rods thinking this would be my bottom fishing set up...  Boy was i shocked when i found out the highest leader u can purchase for a bottom rod is only 43lbs. " the non carp bottom rods should have ended around 43lbs?" I love wasting money, especially when its a huge grind just to obtain it. IT TOOK ME DAYS TO SAVE UP THAT MUCH MONEY TO APPARENTLY THROW AWAY!! I know, im a dumb ass, I should have checked. My bad for trusting the devs in thinking, hey they have a lvl 50 bottom rod.. they should have leaders to go with it???

thanks fishing planet. I think I need to take a long break I guess. Maybe in a year or 2 u guys might let us buy leaders for the rods we can purchase now?

Calm down guys. You don't know what waterways and fish the devs had already in mind when they put out the update with the bottom rods. As of now, the strongest leader is more than sufficient to get all the fish currently in the game out of the water quite easily. And when they introduce bigger fish, I'm sure they'll come with some stronger leaders.

Just keep your HeavyChasers and be glad that they still have room for improvement / upgrades. When the update is released, you'll only need to purchase some leaders and a line and you're ready to go. No money wasted.

• Like 1