Thunderbane5079

Whats Happened To This Game?

220lbs awful 😉

In all fairness, bream fishing is tedious IRL for the most part. They don't fight unless your tackle is exceptionally balanced, the skimmers cover you and your rig in snot and they snaffle carp baits at 3am, dragging you out of a nice warm sleeping bag.

At Germany, the ranges involved make bream fishing tedious. Fishing at 400 feet and spending a full minute to reel in a small bream or goby gets old, fast. Had a few unis but doubt I'll fish for them again.

I have a very sweet tench spot a mere 100 feet out, never seen anyone else fishing there. Can rapidly get a good weight and had double uni hookups several times ( I refuse to use more than 2 rods, same as IRL fishing ).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Violentvole said:

220lbs awful 😉

In all fairness, bream fishing is tedious IRL for the most part.

I have a very sweet tench spot a mere 100 feet out, never seen anyone else fishing there. Can rapidly get a good weight and had double uni hookups several times ( I refuse to use more than 2 rods, same as IRL fishing ).

1st: 220lbs of small fish is a great day. Who has caught 440+ in small fish anywhere, ever? Not me. I think his video demonstrates that if you know where to go and what you are after, you will prob have a good day in Germany. Can't complain because it is only 220lbs, right? lol

2nd: how about sharing that sweet spot? XD

Happy fishing!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, iGoshawk said:

1st: 220lbs of small fish is a great day. Who has caught 440+ in small fish anywhere, ever? Not me. I think his video demonstrates that if you know where to go and what you are after, you will prob have a good day in Germany. Can't complain because it is only 220lbs, right? lol

2nd: how about sharing that sweet spot? XD

Happy fishing!

Lol I think RD was being sarcastic, although my bream comments are true when it comes to fishing for them in-game.

It is very tedious if you want consistent bream action. Whereas my tench spot is superb and much quicker despite the relatively small size ( 6lb unis. )

If I share 'my' tench spot, it's no longer my tench spot lol. But, in the name of community spirit, I shall post a vid asap. One real hour should see you 300lb+.

Stock up on crawfish cuts, they outfish everything for tench. Corn gets too many carp, nightcrawlers get too many ( so many! ) gobies, mussels are worthless and shrimp makes you the gobies best friend. Crawfish cut abdolutely nails the tench, just the odd carp to deal with.

• Like 4

guys i had over 3501b of fish in net i removed the carp etc so u could see bream better also goshawk the spot is on the vid also look reel line is clipped at the distance i was fishing so i made sure, others could see it . and yes was being sarcastic germany is good place to fish👍 first peg left of dock also 8 uni bream in 1 day was unreal

Edited by RedDwarf10
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Violentvole said:

Stock up on crawfish cuts, they outfish everything for tench. Corn gets too many carp, nightcrawlers get too many ( so many! ) gobies, mussels are worthless and shrimp makes you the gobies best friend. Crawfish cut absolutely nails the tench, just the odd carp to deal with.

Thanks VV, I didn't even try the crawfish cut yet. Almost if not all of my small fish unis so far have been on bloodworms, both in Germany and Russia - tench, prussian carp, common, silver, and blue bream, yellow perch, and maybe 1 or 2 more, I'd have to look.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2019 at 10:26 AM, kylerobz said:

Had to keep it short and sweet earlyer as takin my kids for a day out is far more important than speaking to someone that wants an arguement rather than advice. But now im back, still keeping it short.

Precisionist add me on ps4, i will come and watch how you fish germany, then allow me to show you 45 minutes (without any youtube spots) how to fill your net. Declining my offer says everything about your rant. Carnt get much fairer than that can i? 

Hey kylerobz, I suck at Germany and tried for 4 days IRL. I would like to take that offer if you would send it my way, maybe show me the ropes?

Violent Vole are you stupid? I had baxta and axtab over a year ago. Axtab was the 1st person to get a ban for multi accounts in 1 tournament (last years pike tour) I have never played a axtab since that day. At that time the rules were unclear and many pc players were posting on yt with multiple accounts. What is your problem?

No problem apart from disliking cheaters. I last played competitions over a year ago and I saw both your accounts in the same comp several times.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. What's your alt now? Kickingyourbass? You seem to be a little confused about what level you're at.

Anyway, you've stopped playing, so what does it matter?

Went back just to see if it's even mathematically possible to go from 45 1/2 to 46 in Germany ;)

Got my uni Bream out of the way thanks to a mark from del_udy.  Completely agree it's a tedious fish to farm (mark's about 350 out there) especially when half the bites are baby Wells and small carp as well, and also probably wont be going back to that spot now...didn't realize it was such a reputable thing to be able to catch a bunch of 2 lb fish and call the lake a success.  Guess I'll go make a video catching 100lbs of shiners in NY and then declare NY the best lake evah LOL.

Anyone find a somewhat, relatively consistent Pike spot yet?  One of my clubbies was actually catching baby pike at a decent clip with topwater a little down from the Sunshine peg, and I've caught one regular pike on a shad, marked the spot, but have been unable to replicate a bite since.

Edited by Precisionist

9 hours ago, Precisionist said:

Anyone find a somewhat, relatively consistent Pike spot yet?  One of my clubbies was actually catching baby pike at a decent clip with topwater a little down from the Sunshine peg, and I've caught one regular pike on a shad, marked the spot, but have been unable to replicate a bite since.

From what I know, there is no really "consistent" pike spot. They are as tedious to "farm" as all the other fish in Germany. And going with top-water at the spots you'd expect the pike to be will only get you the baby ones. In order to get the bigger ones, you'd have to get in your kayak. Shiners on a bottom rod are probably your best bet. Unfortunately, that's as much as I know for now.

7 hours ago, alohastone said:

In order to get the bigger ones, you'd have to get in your kayak. Shiners on a bottom rod are probably your best bet. Unfortunately, that's as much as I know for now.

Ha!  I never would have thought of that.  I've tried shiners on the bottom from the shore in different areas, with no success.  My only "real" pike came off a red/yellow 4" shad twitching retrieve, in that little inlet S of the Sunshine peg.

It's like Germany is an alien planet where the fish look like other fish you've caught, but behave completely alien to the rest of the world :)

I will admit, for pure grinding...Fields of Gold on a partly cloudy day kills it.  Strangely I've had poor bite rates on a cloudy day in the same spots...maybe just bad luck?  Someday I'll come back and play the hide n seek game with the Pike just for fun.

Came back to this in February farmed my Xp to get to lvl 50 at Michigan. Bought the bottom rods and went to Russia, thought a rope on the bridge hanging off it would of been a better experience.

Absolutly no patterns to how river fishing really is. Alaska was accurate to how fishing on rivers is but hear it’s nerfed. 

Germany offers the challenges of real life fishing...even pros struggle sometimes...I enjoy learning every time I fish a different spot. 

On 2/20/2019 at 9:03 PM, Rotacomando said:

you have every right to give your opinion, we have the right to say what we think of your opinion, or am I wrong? But do not get angry and need not offend the other players friend.

Yeah, it's called trolling and you seem quite skilled at it. The irony of you saying that someone whose opinion you attack shouldn't get angry, when you must have been angry with their opinion on the first place, to criticize it. Way to hit hypocrisy right out of the park. Your doin terrific. Guys like you are always great for a laugh

• Confused 1