Rodrigoskybox

why and where is justiçe ?

Already been here spoken the topic I want here talk is ashame the position of the fishing Planet team, but I would like to ask why European players do not have the right to play between the 18 AM and 24 PM competitions such as: Lucky spot, dancing Pike , Moonlight Gars, bass chalenge, Old Buck, Golrush, Predator Hunt, big bowfin and extravaganza... For many of us Europeans these competitions or always after midnight or then in the morning... As I work and do not stand up or wake up on purpose to make a competition, it is not asking too much for the support team can run the competitions for European players and especially for those who work and want to play a little night without having to always take with Amateur competitions. This has lasted a year... It's time to say ENOUGHT.thx

Edited by Rodrigoskybox
  • Like 3

I wonder what resources they need/use for the comps.  Is it just pressing a button, or do they need someone to be on during the comps for problems/complaints?  Does seem like they should be more spread out, or just more of them...huge player base across the pond.

its the same for north american players too. all the good comps always seem to be on at 3am or some god awful hour that you must be unemployed to play. for instance, the catfish comp in Michigan is on at 5am est, who the hell is awake at that time?  as a matter of fact that comp always seems to be at 5am est, they must just push a reset button and all comps are at the same time. I noticed the sturgeon comp is at 9est tomorrow, the same time as it was the other day... come on FP, mix it up a bit geez !!!

I always thought they should set the comp times a better schedule that rotates around the clock, example.. Say the Midnight Gars is currently every 72 hours.. Well instead make it every 70 hours so its start time rotates around the clock and at some point everyone can get in on it.

• Like 4

My opinion: 1 - run amateur contests simultaneously with regular. Eliminate Ams from entering regular contests. 

OR

2 - eliminate amateur contests (extreme low participation rate) -> this has been mentioned many times

MAYBE

3 - Establish/Change am and pro status. Must play as amateur until certain number of contests have been played. Then you achieve pro status and can participate in all contests. Then we can have a am and pro contests, and make some contests pro only (higher rank lakes - which already happens). And new plagers to the game Must enter or play a certain contest before achieving amateur status. This would enable the devs to display a list of who is amateur and pro, and make pro status a little more prestigous. Or something like that idea.

Edited by iGoshawk

good idea,but it s not in the economy of the devs and they don t hear the gamer comunity,they are in their bubble( the proof no dev answer you)

the spot of comp don t change since the beginning of the game,the comp are a shame

• Like 1

how is it killing us to play tournments every hour?  best part of the game are the comps in my opinion why do they give us bits an pieces of comps?  atleast they could give us free traveling and license prices because i personally lack money due to my love of playing competitions an i feel im penalized for my passion for comps

Edited by tombomb79
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, tombomb79 said:

...atleast they could give us free traveling and license prices because i personally lack money due to my love of playing competitions an i feel im penalized for my passion for comps

Here is some advice, I was in same situation you are right now. Know what contest you are playing ahead of time. Ask whether you can make more money and xp where you are or where you are going. Also, what kind of money will you make from playing the upcoming contest, excluding if you win, just what you know you can earn. Put that knowledge together and fish accordingly. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and, either, choose to play a contest that you will go broke playing or earn more money and do a different contest later. Maybe just pass on contests occassionally and just put money in your bank. Don't convert baitcoins, way too valuable, you will see. Buying unlimited advanced lake license is super valuable. Another thing, figure out ways to practice for contests as well, which can often be one of the best ways to make money in that lake. Remember what time contests take place and what weather, then skip to the desired day and time, this will help you do better and give you a feeling of competing while practicing. Contests are their own kind of beast, so practice does not always translate into results for contests. Losing is learning if you are ready. Good luck in comps!

EDIT: OH! make sure to take notes with the competition spreadsheet I created for everyone > 

Happy fishing!!!!!

Edited by iGoshawk
  • Like 2

As a fellow european player, logging in at 5:30 pm I must say: hooooolyyyy crap!

The first competition I can take part in is held at 4:00 am.

I do understand that it's hard to satisfy everybody, with players all around the world, living in different timezones. But guys, really?

Image 2019-04-16 17-42-17.jpg

• Like 4