Dennis_FP

Mega Chuber rods replaced!

Hello, Anglers!

Many of you were asking about the disappearance of Mega Chuber rods!

There have been changes in characteristics of Mega Chuber rods (they now belong to the category of Carp Rods). They have been replaced by Bottom Sniper rods in the in-game shop.

UL-Chuber_BottomSniper.png

All owners of Mega Chuber rods will receive Bottom Sniper rods with corresponding characteristics while previously purchased Mega Chuber rods will be placed in the Home Storage.

• Like 1

New boat categories? Is that on pc? Because I’m on ps4 but don’t see any. I did get my 2 bottom snipers and my chubers were in my inventory. I’d love to see some rod holders for the boats. 

On the left you have got kayaks, Motor boats, Bass boats. Only Kayaks are filled. The other 2 categories are empty.

I still don't have my bottomsnipers in my home inventory. 20190405005345_1.thumb.jpg.5aaeb04a61ddd94c9429512ddd2b3954.jpg

Edited by RF_Xyphias
I want to add text

2 hours ago, RF_Xyphias said:

On the left you have got kayaks, Motor boats, Bass boats. Only Kayaks are filled. The other 2 categories are empty.

I still don't have my bottomsnipers in my home inventory. 20190405005345_1.thumb.jpg.5aaeb04a61ddd94c9429512ddd2b3954.jpg

Sniper bottom rods? scroll down in the inventory!!!

4 hours ago, ShawnAlan21 said:

New boat categories? Is that on pc? Because I’m on ps4 but don’t see any. I did get my 2 bottom snipers and my chubers were in my inventory. I’d love to see some rod holders for the boats. 

Bass boats & Sonar they just add in future:icon_32:

On pc they still haven't appeared in my inventory. I've gone through all my rods in my home inventory, even my carp rods where the Mega Chuber is. (2 SE mega chubers and 3 normal mega chubers) On facebook there are other people that have the same issue. Were you looking on your ps4 or pc?

I think the replacement (Sniper) rods were given to PS4 players only, PC users got (game) cash compensation for their MegaChubers instead. There is a post on the Steam FP News regarding this (23/03/2019). 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Carpman99 said:

I think the replacement (Sniper) rods were given to PS4 players only, PC users got (game) cash compensation for their MegaChubers instead. There is a post on the Steam FP News regarding this (23/03/2019). 

Its says in the post that "all owners " will receive the sniper rods. nothing about ps4 players only.

Edited by wvmtman

6 hours ago, wvmtman said:

Its says in the post that "all owners " will receive the sniper rods. nothing about ps4 players only.

3 hours ago, RF_Xyphias said:

They aren't available in the shop either.

As carpman and sabi said check steam forum and check ps4 forum. Pc got in game credits and kept mega chubers, ps4 got bottom snipers and kept mega chubers. 1 or the other pc all got a hefty credit pay out as there was no warning of change ps4 knew the change was happening so got new rod for compensation instead. Only this one post doesnt mention who got what but read around all other post explain this

2 hours ago, kylerobz said:

As carpman and sabi said check steam forum and check ps4 forum. Pc got in game credits and kept mega chubers, ps4 got bottom snipers and kept mega chubers. 1 or the other pc all got a hefty credit pay out as there was no warning of change ps4 knew the change was happening so got new rod for compensation instead. Only this one post doesnt mention who got what but read around all other post explain this

Untill we get a proper message how things are for pc and for  ps4 i'll keep my hopes up :)

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, RF_Xyphias said:

Untill we get a proper message how things are for pc and for  ps4 i'll keep my hopes up :)

The proper message was sent out only this message they missed out enough to be misenterprited by some. But yeh keep your hopes up anything is posible😅

There was really no point in taking away the Chubbers from players, I was a level 45 when mine went, one rod was a level 35 and still is, the other two were level 39, (still the same level to buy in game), sure move them to another category in player inventory instead of removing them altogether.

When looking in game shop those three rods are supposed to be in my inventory according to the green tag in top left corner but I did not see them before I started my latest trip that I am still on so cannot check to see at the time of this post without leaving location, Steam has just done a 174mb update but there is no info as to what it was for since the boillie update so it could be a hotfix for the boat bug or an update on the rod situation, I do not care about the money returned for the rods, I can get that back in game easily, none were bought with bait coins, all I want is my rods back without having to buy them again.

17 minutes ago, The Sleeping Fisherman said:

There was really no point in taking away the Chubbers from players, I was a level 45 when mine went, one rod was a level 35 and still is, the other two were level 39, (still the same level to buy in game), sure move them to another category in player inventory instead of removing them altogether.

When looking in game shop those three rods are supposed to be in my inventory according to the green tag in top left corner but I did not see them before I started my latest trip that I am still on so cannot check to see at the time of this post without leaving location, Steam has just done a 174mb update but there is no info as to what it was for since the boillie update so it could be a hotfix for the boat bug or an update on the rod situation, I do not care about the money returned for the rods, I can get that back in game easily, none were bought with bait coins, all I want is my rods back without having to buy them again.

Amen!

30 minutes ago, The Sleeping Fisherman said:

Did you check right at the bottom of your rod list i thought mine had gone but where still there just not with the other rods i think if i remember rightly they were below reels instead of above in home storage

1 hour ago, The Sleeping Fisherman said:

Found them thanks, did not think to look down there below the reels, what a stupid place to put them.

😅 yes indeed glad you found them in the end, i think i only found them by chance if im honest

On 4/4/2019 at 10:42 PM, ShawnAlan21 said:

Think that's for the level 53 Mississippi......spelt that first go..... ⭐ 4 me!

Steam and PS4 received different compensation packages. The Steam users got just monetary compensation and the PS4 users got new rods.

For PS4:

ok, on this, i have NO problem whatsoever receiving rods instead of $$$$$.

But, talking strictly money-wise, i paid for each of my Mega Chubber SE 225 BAIT COINS.

The NEW rods, Bottom Sniper SE are 200 BAIT COINS.

There is a difference of 25 BAIT COINS for each SE you previously bought.

I would like to hear about this difference in compensation.

In other words, at the end of the day, my general BAIT COIN BALANCE shows a negative difference of 25 units for each Mega Chubber SE rod.

For PC users:

They bought their Mega Chubbers SE for 225 BAIT COINS, and received in compensation, as Sergei states above, up to a value of 375 BAIT COINS.

That's an increment of  +150 BAIT COINS against -25 for us guy on PS4.

Why is it always that we, PS4 users get the worst out of the deals???

DLC prices, between STEAM and PLAYSTATION STORE are ridiculous different. And that difference comes at the end of the day out of OUR pockets.

Please, DEV's, Sergei &Co. , keep this in mind and surprise us PS4 users in the near future with some real LOVE

• Like 2

Heck I would give you what they gave us pc user if you would give me the new rods they put us at a disadvantage when it comes to farming xp we lost our sturgeon rod everything else is either to small or to big to get proper xp and we cannot even buy it in our shop for any price which is another stick in the eye so we got screwed over to.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oempie said:

For PS4:

ok, on this, i have NO problem whatsoever receiving rods instead of $$$$$.

But, talking strictly money-wise, i paid for each of my Mega Chubber SE 225 BAIT COINS.

The NEW rods, Bottom Sniper SE are 200 BAIT COINS.

There is a difference of 25 BAIT COINS for each SE you previously bought.

I would like to hear about this difference in compensation.

In other words, at the end of the day, my general BAIT COIN BALANCE shows a negative difference of 25 units for each Mega Chubber SE rod.

For PC users:

They bought their Mega Chubbers SE for 225 BAIT COINS, and received in compensation, as Sergei states above, up to a value of 375 BAIT COINS.

That's an increment of  +150 BAIT COINS against -25 for us guy on PS4.

Why is it always that we, PS4 users get the worst out of the deals???

DLC prices, between STEAM and PLAYSTATION STORE are ridiculous different. And that difference comes at the end of the day out of OUR pockets.

Please, DEV's, Sergei &Co. , keep this in mind and surprise us PS4 users in the near future with some real LOVE

Well thought out and well written too!

• Like 1