Sign in to follow this  
wvmtman

Support Team?

Used in game client and personal email that is electricianjolt@atlanticbb.net heck i even sent you a message via game client did you get it.

The last message from this email we received back in 2017. We have checked the game data, there is no in-game ticked created on this account during the last week. 

If this is the case why did I receive a message from support on my second ticket from in game client and my personal email account.

Edited by wvmtman

16 hours ago, wvmtman said:

If this is the case why did I receive a message from support on my second ticket from in game client and my personal email account.

Which one ticket? Send a number. 

This is not an in-game ticket or your personal email. You said you send us a message to HelpDesk and didn't get a reply. We work in HelpDesk (support@fishingplanet.com) and just sometimes checking threads here. 

This came from my personal email account. Also if you want to be that way I never did receive my 40k credit's or my 375 bait coins for my mega chuber  you took but I didn't say anything about it I just figured you all would do the right thing but. Of course you can check  my account to see if I'm lying.Thank you 

You have to send us a message to support@fishingplanet.com from registration email and we'll be able to check your game data. There is no other way to receive any information from support in cases like this.