Where to next?

McLeodinho

Hey everyone! 

I have been fishing in Florida racking up some currency and levelling up! I'm saving up to buy the net I'll unlock at 34 (Currently 33) once I've bought this where would be the best place for me to go next? I have all feeder rods set up with the best tackle for each so preferably a bait fishing place if possible!

Thanks in advance!

Hi @McLeodinho,

+1 for Carpman's suggestions; however, you may run into some trouble trying to land the bigger fish there with you feeder rig. I have the best feeder rig available and it is limited to 19.5 test so the sturgeon will be tough to land and most of the stripers will give you a decent fight. With that said, I have two other suggestions for your consideration:

1. Look into getting a larger float rig: Brutus 11' 10" rod, line glider 5000 reel, fluoro .018 (25 lb test), a pack of 4/0 and 6/0 hooks, large cutbait, shiners, etc.

2. Consider Louisiana as well. You can get some nice size catfish with the above float rig and they seem to have a lot of places (many back inlets) where your feeder rods would work well but I can't say for sure because I never fished feeders there. They do have a nice variety of fish down there too.

Good luck!

@FishyWishy Thanks for the advice! I don't unlock the brutus set up until 34 and I may need to save up for it as I'm going to buy the Fishfort L which will set me back 42770. Depending on how long it takes me to get 34 I reckon I may only have enough for one to begin with but will definitely buy a match set up. I only bought feeder rods as they were new and more familiar to me irl!