Coreyc413

Any updates coming? Would love it if fish spawned a little more often I'm getting bored already.

Check your weather map (ESC on PC) to see when the graph is at its highest and forward time (T) to around that time. The fish are normally most active around these "peak" times. You can also select the weather tile to see a long-range forecast.

Yes I'm aware of weather and peak times and I fish with correct lures for the fish in that location it just still seems a little drawn out to me is all. 

9 hours ago, Coreyc413 said:

Yes I'm aware of weather and peak times and I fish with correct lures for the fish in that location it just still seems a little drawn out to me is all. 

you could go buy fishing sim world if u want spawn every 5 seconds but that game does not come close to this on realism . i mean if u want fish all the time go to florida bass fishing or michigan cats there are plenty of places on here you can catch all the time another is alberta . new map england you can catch pretty constantly given right days ,its 5 unis and net full in 3 to 4 ingame hrs sunny long peak days . i mean what do you want , there are many places where u can constantly catch fish on here and i have only named a few 

Edited by RedDwarf10