Is this setup sufficient for farming Walleye?

Skanderbeg

3 hours ago, McLeodinho said:

should be sufficient enough

Thanks. I didnt want to spend the money just to end up with broken line.

The trip went well, even though I technically lost about 900. It was 2950 to travel for one day, and the one day License was 600. However, I got a whole level of XP that gave me 1500, so it was worth it in the end imo. Then next level I can get the 55lb fishnet and I can probably start making tons of cash off it.

Edited by Skanderbeg
  • Like 1

If you have filled your keepnet you can forward time to the next day (starting from 05:00 am) to empty the net, get your money, pay for your accommodation and start fishing again. Fishing multiple days will get you bigger returns. Having an advanced licence allows you to fish at night, NY Walleye are normally most active at night.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2019 at 7:10 AM, Carpman99 said:

If you have filled your keepnet you can forward time to the next day (starting from 05:00 am) to empty the net, get your money, pay for your accommodation and start fishing again. Fishing multiple days will get you bigger returns. Having an advanced licence allows you to fish at night, NY Walleye are normally most active at night.

This.

Make your stay longer than one in-game day, and you will start to make a profit.

I haven't tried this out myself in NY, but fishing at night could be a clever move, like @Carpman99 said. Go to NY, forward time to the peak timezone in the night, fill your net, then forward time again. You'll have to pay one baitcoin to skip the cooldown timer, but if you then keep going from night to night, you won't have any cooldown timer. Do this for as long as you don't get bored, and you'll build up quite a bit of cash. If you can do this until you're level 16, you can then get a bigger net, upgrade your reel to the Prima 3000, and take your FeatherLight and your Narrow Spoon to Oregon for some trout, which is also quite lucrative. Tight lines!

• Like 2