Poll - Keep or Remove Amateur Competitions

ladyblucky

Keep or Remove Amateur Competitions  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or Remove Amateur Competitions - You must answer all 3 questions

• Keep - I am still an elgible amateur and I DO actively participate in one or more Amateur competitions
    • Remove - I am still an elgible amateur and I DO NOT actively participate in any Amateur competitions
    • Keep - I am no longer an elgible amateur but I DO think they serve a useful business purpose
    • Remove - I am no longer an elgible amateur and I DO NOT think they serve any useful business purpose
    • Keep - Just keep them; period!
    • Remove - Just get rid of them; period!
  2. 2. Have you ever purchased a DLC?

• Yes - Specifically for Amateur competitions
    • Yes - But NOT specifically for Amateur competitions
    • No - But I may consider a future purchase
    • No - I DO NOT spend real money on this game
  3. 3. Do you think an Amateur Competition scheduling adjustment is required?

• Yes - An adjustment is (or may be) necessary to satisfy the entire community {if Keep was selected}
    • No - Leave the scheduling "as is" {if Keep was selected}
    • No need to make any adjustments if the Amateur competitions are removed entirely {if Remove was selected}

I have added some additional choices so we can really see the big picture on how the community really feels.

@ moderators: Can someone please lock this topic from additional responses?

This Poll is not intended to be a discussion thread for Keep or Remove so just vote please!

BTW, the Keep or Remove discussion thread is here:

Petition to end Amateur Comps

Thank you,

ladyblucky

Edited by ladyblucky
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, kylerobz said:

10 out of 10 for your voting poll but i think the decision has already been made from what killer whale mentioned in livestream regarding the amatuer comps. Check warlord sullys channel 

It would have been nice if you shared a link to the supposed decision to save many of the uninformed (like me) from the hassle of trying to find it. Anyway, this poll is really not about trying to change any decision that has or will be made. But it is about trying to get a handle on how the community really feels (eg, keep or remove) and why they may feel that way. And, if the FP devs want to take this poll into future consideration, that is fine as well.

Edited by ladyblucky

Red, could you tell me what he says in the video?  I do not understand English and would like to know what he said.  

hace 10 minutos, RedDwarf10 dijo:

its immaterial this subject has been discussed many times on here . here is the link u r to lazy to find and please dont be rude to people who r trying to help u 

Thank you and sorry to bother you.

15 minutes ago, RedDwarf10 said:

its immaterial this subject has been discussed many times on here . here is the link u r to lazy to find and please dont be rude to people who r trying to help u

I think it is you who are the rude one. BTW, I care nothing about his decision, and if you are too lazy to vote, then go elsewhere. And, where did I ask anyone for help? Instead of bashing people you need to post more constructive responses.

Edited by ladyblucky
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, RedDwarf10 said:

Note: This Red Dwarf negative response was exactly why I asked the devs to close this for any discussion and just allow people to vote anonymously Just because he thinks it is immaterial does not mean everyone in the community shares his opinion, and, I believe, given a chance to vote, the silent majority opinion will ultimately prevail. So, in summary, haters and bashers please be silent. And moderators, PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC!

Edited by ladyblucky
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ladyblucky said:

Note: This Red Dwarf negative response was exactly why I asked the devs to close this for any discussion and just allow people to vote anonymously Just because he thinks it is immaterial does not mean everyone in the community shares his opinion, and, I believe, given a chance to vote, the silent majority opinion will ultimately prevail. So, in summary, hatrrs and bashers please be silent. And dev, PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC!

No need for it to be locked from commenting. This has just been a topic thats has gone on for a long time, yes we are all high level and care only that the am comps run leaving us with no reg comps for many hours oviously same scenario vise versa, the easyest solution would of been running them side by side but as red was trying to explain the devs listen to what they want to listen to and act upon it the way they see fit. Adding more options to your list is the same as the other topics a small minority of voters either side compared to all the player base that exists so a voting pole will not make any impact as it hasnt in the past. We were mearly just pointing this out to you. Sorry if it seemed hostile but i think if you read all other topics and study the am comp boards you will see very few low level players are involved in the comps as most just want to level up and fish 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, kylerobz said:

No need for it to be locked from commenting. This has just been a topic thats has gone on for a long time, yes we are all high level and care only that the am comps run leaving us with no reg comps for many hours oviously same scenario vise versa, the easyest solution would of been running them side by side but as red was trying to explain the devs listen to what they want to listen to and act upon it the way they see fit. Adding more options to your list is the same as the other topics a small minority of voters either side compared to all the player base that exists so a voting pole will not make any impact as it hasnt in the past. We were mearly just pointing this out to you. Sorry if it seemed hostile but i think if you read all other topics and study the am comp boards you will see very few low level players are involved in the comps as most just want to level up and fish 

Well, it is my post and if I want to request it be locked so people like you and Red can't try and bash my poll, then that is exactly what I will do! And, btw, your opinion and his are not gospel so that is exactly why I created this pole. And, I don't care if you and Red have discussed this for a long time, and I don't care about your individual opinion on how it should be handled. Again, this is exactly why I did not want this topic opened for discussion. You high level players just want it selfishly removed because YOU have no need for it but FP will never remove it because they know it is useful to their business model. Now, please go elsewhere and bother someone else.

Edited by ladyblucky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ladyblucky said:

Again @Moderators: Can we lock this so the bashers will stop trying to distract any attention from the actual vote please?

Please lock this topic now! Our club members have the right to construct a Poll without and criticism or diversionary tactics from those who are totally against keeping the Amateur Comps.

Besides, this poll gives a much greater insight as to why individual are for or against keeping the Amateur Comps!

FW

Edited by FishyWishy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hear what you want to hear and claim all others are ignorant. As all of us have said in the past running them side by side is an option and i even mentioned that in the post above but you get frustrated with us for explaining fact 😂😂😂😂. How many ams have you competed in your self??? How long until you can no longer play them then you will see exactly the same as us, 5 ams in a row thats 10 hours real competitors cant play  but for 20 casual player that might compete in 1 but wont compete in all as they still need to earn cash to travel. As i said study the ams and how many enter then study regs and how many enter, not rocket science to work it all out rather than petitions that have already been done to here the same results

• Like 3

Rota, basically what KP is transmitting is a message with some sweet info.

Private comps with in-game prizes, set by you

Removing amateur comps

Maybe make "sell-able" belugas and eels, specially in order to farm in Russia

That will be around the next big update... with bass-boats etc., etc.

• Thanks 1