TheWalkerino21

DLC Bundle To Buy ? :)

Hello ^_^ , I'm  really enjoying this game , and I would like to support it as well as I would like to buy a dlc Bundle But..

I'm now at level 28 and I don't know which bundle to buy , I play on (Steam PC) ,

so what's the best Option for me ?
I'm aiming to level up fast to level 50, 
and make money along the way 

so please help me if you can , Thank you ^_^

Edited by TheWalkerino21

You should consider which types of fishing you enjoy most then look at DLC packs that cover that area. At lower levels, I think the most important thing is getting the biggest keeper you can. (Keep a smaller keeper to use on waterways where the fish are small as they don't cost as much to repair)

Edited by Carpman99

1 hour ago, Carpman99 said:

You should consider which types of fishing you enjoy most then look at DLC packs that cover that area. At lower levels, I think the most important thing is getting the biggest keeper you can. (Keep a smaller keeper to use on waterways where the fish are small as they don't cost as much to repair)

Well , my aim is to level up fast to 50 , and make decent money along the way , 
I enjoy all type of fishing , and areas , so far ..

and There is so many Bundles and I don't know which one I should buy for my level to go at least far away with level as possible ?
tired of fishing walleyes :D

I can only make suggestions, you will have to decide what you do. You could have a look at the Fishing Planet Lucky Bundle. Find the Lucky Start or Golden Dragon DLC and you'll see the details for it. If you buy DLC make sure you have plenty of time to fish beforehand as the Premium doesn't last very long (about 7 days normally) and this is what will increase your level faster. Hope this helps you.      

The Bottom Power pack looks very good and would be very handy for fishing the European waterways, I believe the North American waterways haven't been optimized for bottom fishing yet, they should still work well enough.  I think it is expensive but should serve you well.