Apesgame68

Lost topwater lure

Hello just rebought the perch topwater walker after losing it in alaska was my own fault so i went to florida and a bug occurd where i hooked a snag and i had to recast it out as it wouldnt let me take it offl i could not reel in forcing me to close the game booted game back up and that lure has gone so not happy i would like this sorted and either a refund of my coins or lure back thanks Apesgame68  

You will have to send an email to support@fishingplanet.com explaining your problem, also provide your platform (Steam/PS4) and game name. They might be able to help you. 

Support should respond to your email. If you want you can also send an in game request for support. From the Inventory (or press ESC key) screen select the Gear icon (Settings) on the top far right of the screen, select SUPPORT, select GAMEPLAY, select the Summary category (gameplay bugs or other), enter a heading (Enter text) and then provide a description of your problem. Select Send report. I think this should give you a ticket number (via email). Hope this helps.