Please add passengers to boats

Spenne

Alright, I don’t get why I should buy a really expensive boat that shows how many passengers it can hold if it’s just yourself. If you add this maybe 4 total on bass boats, and then 3 on both metal and rubber. Then players can fish and enjoy the time with their friends.

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hola estoy muy contento con el juego, pero esta mejora de los pasajeros es super necesaria para aumentar la experiencia del multijugador en este juego, al menos a un compañero, otra mejora que no entiendo es por que tiene el kayak diseñado un apolla cañas y no te "permite usarlo", y si veo que esta desarrollado en fisherman el trolling con apolla cañas en las lanchas por que no en su juego principal ? le agradesco su amabilidad y espero que puedan creer esta humilde critica constructiva

• 1 year later...

Agreed, we hope there will be an update soon to allow my husband and I to board his Scorpius bass boat and fish various lakes together. I absolutely refuse to purchase a separate boat on my account...to me that is waste of game currency.