Dennis_FP

Happy 4th of July to all Fishing Planet players!

Ybljaq5s7iXCIfDn962Kv6Xp2N9WNPfx_8XquvTC

Independence Day is here, so let’s celebrate the triumph of liberty in all its glory!
Do not miss the opportunity to experience the greatness of American fishing and visit all 11 USA waterways with the astonishing discount!
Only from July 4th till July 7th you have an incredible opportunity to visit all 11 American waterways with a 50% discount on the trip.

Challenge yourself with new "4th of July" missions, find Cannonballs, raise the USA flag and win unique prizes!

• Like 5

Finally giving some of the players that strugle or are just not able to travel as often as they would like a chance☺👍. Well done fp im sure there will be many happy players for the next few days, well played 10/10

Edited by kylerobz
  • Like 2

Yay! Now I can travel to all the lakes and shoot the cannons without going completely bankrupt! 😁 Thank you FP. That's a nice gift actually! ❤️

Erm 50% usually means half the price 😂 it looks to me like 40%. Next event i want no discount just send me some of what you guys are smoking

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, kylerobz said:

Erm 50% usually means half the price 😂 it looks to me like 40%. Next event i want no discount just send me some of what you guys are smoking

😂 same! I know I'm gonna have a nice weekend with that stuff! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kylerobz said:

It's just the travel fee amount that's 50% off. The amount of your 1 day staying/extend fee is still added to the total cost afterwards, that's why it doesn't look right.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kdog013 said:

It's just the travel fee amount that's 50% off. The amount of your 1 day staying/extend fee is still added to the total cost afterwards, that's why it doesn't look right.

Il have a look soon, i get what you mean tho as it dint show the day stay. 1 mistake maybe on my part but id still like what they smokin 😅

• Haha 2