Sign in to follow this  
Support_Team

Independence Trout Open: Final Results

5ef83db720f831b15b3b189b37c20658a48b7279.png

Well, this year’s most epic Trout fishing tournament, the Independence Trout Open is officially over! The Grand Finale was quite a battle of its own, in which 20 best Trout anglers fought for the title of ITO Champion on the waters of lovely Falcon Lake - every Trout angler’s paradise! And finally, we can name this year’s three ITO Champions along with our glorious Top-10, who skillfully handled this challenging competition throughout all of its exciting stages!

1    FPU_FFM--89
2    Poohlykhomyak
3    v1707a
4    RNG-Comando-Tuga
5    KYLEROBZ
6    VFF_Chicao
7    C54-Mikl1985
8    nicodiegoantonio
9    Mr_Black_Sam
10    VFF_seed2184

Congrats to the winners and Tight Lines to all! Keep practicing, cuz there are many more fun tournaments and competitions to come!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shadow of Poohlykhomyak said:

X Series Strongshell Rod case: Rods - 7, Reels - 4

Supervault 7n6: Rods - 7, Reels - 6

Devs, are you serious?

Typical Devs not thinking of stuff . Xseries should always be top of the line with trophy and DLC second . Congratulations here is your worse than high level gear lol.

So the lures from competitions that have been around for that lengh of time should of remained the same if thats the answer😅. Face facts the devs are quik to change for example megachubber within a few months, a trophy frog recieved from missions within a few weeks even a bug that for only 2 days was giving people great xp on historic muskie and chinook but a 4 year old outdated line of supposedly best of the best xseries equipment sorry guys crnt be done 😂😂 iv heard some 💩  in my time but wow. If they dont upgrade the existing gear then they need to change to new xseries otherwise exept for the winning title and baitcoins it makes the tournaments as worthless as many of the prizes given out in comps. I mean seriusly how many spinnerbaits and barbless nanno spinners do we actually need, oh wait they changed our barbless nano spinner to barbed without any notice but changed a couple of the comp prizes so can now obtain the barbless type. Yet again proven they can change 4 years or 4 days equipment. Read the discription of the xseries net old or not it states its the biggest capacity of all nets, false statement at this present moment in time dont you think

Tournaments are on US waterways what that's mean? that means all X-series fishing tackles, fishnet, etc is a little bit stronger better than all the gear we can buy Lvl40. I think its all right

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Shadow of Poohlykhomyak said:

eeeh, what? great lol

what what? try ur luck on support@fishingplanet.com🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, SabiScs said:

what what? try ur luck on support@fishingplanet.com🤣

why should I?

You might be thinking that I am whining about the prize rod case which tech parameters is worse compare to that one possible to buy in store. But you are completely wrong. i would gladly present this "nice" golden case rod to you if I could. 

All stuff in every game must be divided by the level of accessibility: the easy accessible thing must have the lower features, compare to the harder accessible which must have top features. it is the base of the world. No doubts, that in FP the hardest accessible prizes are the prizes for tournaments. After this I suppose that for a person it will be strange to see, that the prize he receives for top 3 in tourney is worse in relation to that one he can go and easily buy in store. I think this is not right. And this topic is concerned all tourneys.

It is quite naive to believe that US waterways were stopped in upgrade on lvl 40 and it stays on that level.

Edited by Shadow of Poohlykhomyak
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Shadow of Poohlykhomyak said:

why should I?

You might be thinking that I am whining about the prize rod case which tech parameters is worse compare to that one possible to buy in store. But you are completely wrong. i would gladly present this "nice" golden case rod to you if I could. 

All stuff in every game must be divided by the level of accessibility: the easy accessible thing must have the lower features, compare to the harder accessible which must have top features. it is the base of the world. No doubts, that in FP the hardest accessible prizes are the prizes for tournaments. After this I suppose that for a person it will be strange to see, that the prize he receives for top 3 in tourney is worse in relation to that one he can go and easily buy in store. I think this is not right. And this topic is concerned all tourneys.

It is quite naive to believe that US waterways were stopped in upgrade on lvl 40 and it stays on that level.

you said almost right!

5 hours ago, SabiScs said:

X-Series rod case existing 4 years and Supervault 7n6 few months.

Again Congratulations here is your useless gear you just won . It really dont affect me as i mostly only play when events or new content comes out . For those who spend hours learning the spots to win to be given a subpar prize seems foolish to most rational people . If a pole was created i would think most everyone would agree prizes along with paid products should be on par with high level gear.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Shadow of Poohlykhomyak said:

Why almost? Point me where you disagree?

so again and last time but just because of you one off the lucky winner support@fishingplanet.com 
and don't forget to let me know what they said!😉