Issues Multiple/bugs

FixUrBugsOrI

Issues. There is a reason Fishing planet gets min 1/5 Stars. Fix your Bugs/Glitches*. *Fix Trophy fish that do not show in my profile that I caught. *Fix your bug that does not allow to release fish & trash. *Bug that keeps switching to July 4th Fireworks when I reel my rod. *Fish that have Unlimited Stamina. (2nd time I deleted this Game after a 3+hr fight. Not a real F-Ing shark/Goliath Grouper I am trying to catch. Still Did not catch by the F-ing way! Started with 96% Line/97%Rod/96%Reel Ends with10%Line/20%Rod/24%Reel fish from 45 ft aways swims off 230 ft away, Frustation is Real! *Lure flying off Screen till you have to quit game. (Lost 2 Trophy  rare lures.)

On 7/13/2019 at 6:20 AM, FixUrBugsOrI said:

*Fish that have Unlimited Stamina. (2nd time I deleted this Game after a 3+hr fight. Not a real F-Ing shark/Goliath Grouper I am trying to catch. Still Did not catch by the F-ing way! Started with 96% Line/97%Rod/96%Reel Ends with10%Line/20%Rod/24%Reel fish from 45 ft aways swims off 230 ft away, Frustation is Real!

This is actually what I have had happen to me as well at Mudwater River. I was feederfishing between the kayaks some 10 m from the banks in the pit and got hit by a never-tiring fish twice yesterday. They pull the line out and just can't be reeled in even after tens of minutes of fighting them. Last fight of the two ended up in the tackle bugging and flying almost off the map, but fortunately for me I was able to reel it in.

I play using Xbox One, was using #1/0 hook with small cutbait, CreekPro 300, InspireCast 2000, 25g weight, 0.15 braid and the leader tipper with around 1.5+ kg test.