suepollock

Trouble with missions

3 hours ago, Huskerfan66 said:

Thanks again for your help. Day 8 and still nothing. I've caught a trophy 28 pounder but that's the biggest. Also, do you happen to know what the big circle in the water is?  I see them but have no idea.

Thanks Again for all your help!

Go 5am on part cloudy day look close there are 2 different peak patterns for part cloudy the 1 with the slightly higher peak you will notice. Stand on the left hand corner and cast 125feet just right of the stump with 6/0 and shiner bottom rod leave leader full/ float rod 25inch leader catch 1st trophy then if not big enough go to right hand corner and equip 7/0 with large minow cast just left of the weed bed 100 feet as before leader full bottom rod / 83 inch leader float and wait till next trophy. I usually do this every time i go evergades before bass challenge just to put some cash in the net and usually get 2 30+lbers and most time a 40+lber

Day 8, blimey that's certainly a while. Big circle ? No, I haven't noticed any big circles other than those created by the Snook (and probably Tarpon as well). I would suggest you don't fish the low activity times (mid - high peak best) and fishing when light conditions are low (not sunny) particularly at night. Try the stump Kyle describes, there is also two branches sticking out next to each other ("the goal posts") to the left of that stump near the shore, this is a good spot for Snook and sometimes Drum.   

Edited by PH_Carpman99

Messing around with my son on his account leveling him up he only has a small net so weve been targeting the drum for big xp on his nero aswel so far the full moon night after a sunny day will produce atleast 1 big trophy an hour between 9pm-12am oviously be easyer if you use a bigger setup as just pulled a 39lber in that took 25 mins real time but id say the most fun iv had in months trying to fight it in. All you need to know is on the clip plus the other area is shown at the end of the clip where to cast but so far on night time only seems to be producing snooks to the left of dock

2 hours ago, kylerobz said:

Messing around with my son on his account leveling him up he only has a small net so weve been targeting the drum for big xp on his nero aswel so far the full moon night after a sunny day will produce atleast 1 big trophy an hour between 9pm-12am oviously be easyer if you use a bigger setup as just pulled a 39lber in that took 25 mins real time but id say the most fun iv had in months trying to fight it in. All you need to know is on the clip plus the other area is shown at the end of the clip where to cast but so far on night time only seems to be producing snooks to the left of dock

Thank you SO much!  I'll try again. The mission made me so mad and cost me so much money I moved on to the next mission. I'll come back to it now. Thanks again!