suepollock

Trouble with missions

3 hours ago, Huskerfan66 said:

Thanks again for your help. Day 8 and still nothing. I've caught a trophy 28 pounder but that's the biggest. Also, do you happen to know what the big circle in the water is?  I see them but have no idea.

Thanks Again for all your help!

Go 5am on part cloudy day look close there are 2 different peak patterns for part cloudy the 1 with the slightly higher peak you will notice. Stand on the left hand corner and cast 125feet just right of the stump with 6/0 and shiner bottom rod leave leader full/ float rod 25inch leader catch 1st trophy then if not big enough go to right hand corner and equip 7/0 with large minow cast just left of the weed bed 100 feet as before leader full bottom rod / 83 inch leader float and wait till next trophy. I usually do this every time i go evergades before bass challenge just to put some cash in the net and usually get 2 30+lbers and most time a 40+lber

Day 8, blimey that's certainly a while. Big circle ? No, I haven't noticed any big circles other than those created by the Snook (and probably Tarpon as well). I would suggest you don't fish the low activity times (mid - high peak best) and fishing when light conditions are low (not sunny) particularly at night. Try the stump Kyle describes, there is also two branches sticking out next to each other ("the goal posts") to the left of that stump near the shore, this is a good spot for Snook and sometimes Drum.   

Edited by PH_Carpman99

Messing around with my son on his account leveling him up he only has a small net so weve been targeting the drum for big xp on his nero aswel so far the full moon night after a sunny day will produce atleast 1 big trophy an hour between 9pm-12am oviously be easyer if you use a bigger setup as just pulled a 39lber in that took 25 mins real time but id say the most fun iv had in months trying to fight it in. All you need to know is on the clip plus the other area is shown at the end of the clip where to cast but so far on night time only seems to be producing snooks to the left of dock

2 hours ago, kylerobz said:

Messing around with my son on his account leveling him up he only has a small net so weve been targeting the drum for big xp on his nero aswel so far the full moon night after a sunny day will produce atleast 1 big trophy an hour between 9pm-12am oviously be easyer if you use a bigger setup as just pulled a 39lber in that took 25 mins real time but id say the most fun iv had in months trying to fight it in. All you need to know is on the clip plus the other area is shown at the end of the clip where to cast but so far on night time only seems to be producing snooks to the left of dock

Thank you SO much!  I'll try again. The mission made me so mad and cost me so much money I moved on to the next mission. I'll come back to it now. Thanks again!

Ok everyone. Thanks for all your help!  I finally got it today. I set up 3 rods on my stand and waited. And it finally got. I wish I knew how to share pics on here from PlayStation, but I do not. So here is a pic I took with my cell. If anyone knows how to get the PlayStation pic let me know or go to my Nebraska Fishing Planet Group on PS4. I'll have it up there. I guess my phone pic is to big but it's a 36lber!  Thanks again to all for your help!

• Like 1

I've watch every video on San Joaquin Delta, and still can catch a 33lber Chinook. Does anyone have any ideas. I don't have a license and pay 3 days at a time. Getting expensive...lol. I've tried all the places the video's show. Any help would be appreciated!  Also I can only use spoon lures.

Thanks

Edited by Huskerfan66
Added a sentence

Get in a boat head towards beaver island . There are 3 canals go down the middle 1 . Once your at the end where it opens up , you will see a power line tower cast towards it. Fish peak night time hours . I hope i explained it well if not add me i'll send marker or Kdog may explain it better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hate_ful said:

Get in a boat head towards beaver island . There are 3 canals go down the middle 1 . Once your at the end where it opens up , you will see a power line tower cast towards it. Fish peak night time hours . I hope i explained it well if not add me i'll send marker or Kdog may explain it better.

I know right where you're talking about. Heading there now!...lol

1 hour ago, Hate_ful said:

I'm on PS4 huskerfan4nu2. I'd like to add you anyway if it's ok

• Like 3

1 hour ago, suepollock said:

I have had the same issue so hopefully I can head to CA tomorrow and try that spot out. 

If you're on PS4 I have a fishing group on there. Maybe we could help each other out. It's Nebraska Fishing Planet is the group name

14 hours ago, Hate_ful said:

Hate_ful has it right. It's actually right where the sunken canoe was during the fourth of July event. Drop anchor just before the end of that canal so that you're casting about 100' straight across to the opposite bank. I haven't tried it during the day, but they're definitely there at night. I used the 1 1/2 oz. single spoons on 3 speed S&G or L&D. Play your retrieve all the way in though because sometimes they hit right in front of the boat just before taking the lure out of the water. 

13 hours ago, suepollock said:

I have had the same issue so hopefully I can head to CA tomorrow and try that spot out. 

I'm currently fishing in Cali Sue so I'll send you the marker when I get home tonight around 5:00.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kdog013 said:

Hate_ful has it right. It's actually right where the sunken canoe was during the fourth of July event. Drop anchor just before the end of that canal so that you're casting about 100' straight across to the opposite bank. I haven't tried it during the day, but they're definitely there at night. I used the 1 1/2 oz. single spoons on 3 speed S&G or L&D. Play your retrieve all the way in though because sometimes they hit right in front of the boat just before taking the lure out of the water. 

Yes indeed.  I was having trouble with this one myself. Thanks to kdog for the bouy marker.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 8:11 PM, Huskerfan66 said:

If anyone knows how to get the PlayStation pic let me know

On PS4 you have to copy your screenshot to a flash drive or SD card and upload it from your computer in order to post it here on the forum. If your posting from your phone you can try sending it to yourself or one of your buddies on ps4, but then you'll have to open the message with the playstation or psmessages app and save the image to your phone before you can upload it here.

I have a problem doing missions too. I just started playing fp, and I have to go to rocky lake and I have to use a barbless spoon or spinner. But when I go to the store and click on barbless spinner/spoon, nothing shows up. I am on xbox one. How can I use a barbless spoon/spinner if they are not showing up in the store?

Do you have or are there barbless spoons (narrowspoon 1/0) available in the shop ? If so you might be able to do the Rocky careful angler mission first which gives you a barbless spinner for completion (if it's available to you, cant remember). Failing that you should try and cover your travel costs then travel home and buy what you require from the global shop. Good Luck.