Sign in to follow this  
Sweden86

Lure color have no impact?

I have tried alot of lures now and i´m pretty sure the color does not matter. I know i nag about flaws, but thats only because the game is overall so good and a joy to play. Stuff like this tends to put me down a bit regarding the joyment level. I used a silver bass jig for a couple of in game days. After that i used a blue and got the same result. Same thing for shads and the colors.

In my opinion it´s a waste of money to buy different colors, just the type of lure seems to have effect. Am i right or was it just luck i got the same results with different colors?

1. colours make a big difference ,there is a chart which I cannot find lol but generally speaking u want to use on sunny days darker colours like brown red black purple and silver and on cloudy the lighter end of the spectrum like yellow pink blue green etc hope this helps and others can tell u better than me but I think im right 
  • Like 2

In Florida the purple woem works very well and, sometimes the neon one too. Yes it would be great  all charts here exclusive sortet for xbox.

but the game is  nearly new .i habe no plan to build somthing like this but i would give my experiences foe the charts if any one build new charts please pm me.

Edited by W3M4NN
Langue

Completely agree with @BobNudd10. Some of the more elusive uniques will only bite for me on one or two colors of a particular lure or shad or whatever. Here's a really good video posted by another member a while back for anyone interested;

Edited by kdog013
  • Like 1