Sign in to follow this  
Nitronarco 1964

Mute Obnoxious Players that won't turn off Mic

4 minutes ago, leeriehle said:

Highlight the player name in party and at the right side are options 1 is to mute player.

When you highlight the person there are only 4 options.   View profile, private chat, ignore and report abuse.  Ignore does not turn off their mic in the game.

19 minutes ago, Fishernag5 said:

Go to settings and audio I believe has a spot to mute lobby. Or just join a private pond by yourself if that's possible. 

Don't want to mute the whole lobby,  just the kids making fart noises or whatever

On 8/19/2019 at 11:48 AM, Nitronarco 1964 said:

Is there a way to MUTE a player using a mic in a room?  There's an option to ignore for chat, but I can't find anything to mute a player making annoying noises through their mic/headset.

Chatting on the mic has to do with whatever platform you're on and has nothing to do with Fishing Planet as far as I know. 

On 8/19/2019 at 9:49 PM, leeriehle said:

Highlight the player name in party and at the right side are options 1 is to mute player.

Lee is correct but he is on PS4, as am I. If you're the chat party owner on PS4 you can also kick a player out of the room if they're being obnoxious or just start a private chat and invite whoever you want, whether they're playing FP or not. I think you have to check the chat features/options for whatever platform you're playing on and go from there. Good luck

Sorry, should have asked what platform you play,I only know PS4 as Kdog stated.

In future just list what system you play to get the correct answer, people are very helpful in this game.