FUTjam86

Multiple bites NO MORE

When fishing with 4 rods I used to be able to play a fish with one and if another rod got a bite I could swap rods and play the next fish, I could do this with all 4 rods but now if I have a fish on and another rod gets a bite it won’t let me change rods and I have to bring the fish in first but by the time I’ve done this the other one has gone, anyone else having this issue? 

IDK, might have to do with the latest update:

Patch Note 3.1.5.

- Switching rooms with installed rods on rod stands in tournament fix.
- Possibility to use rod stand in the Mighty Carp tournament added.
- What's new inactive buy button icon color fix.
- Tutorial fix: time forwarding, equipment change panel being able to be shown on some occasions 
- Action zones now disabled on rod stands during a fish fight.
- Improper cut lines panel appearing on rod template creation fix.
- Tackle load calculation bug, which gave the ability to reel in huge fish on the light tackle fix.
- Now friend avatar images are correctly displayed.

On 9/6/2019 at 5:42 AM, FUTjam86 said:

When fishing with 4 rods I used to be able to play a fish with one and if another rod got a bite I could swap rods and play the next fish, I could do this with all 4 rods but now if I have a fish on and another rod gets a bite it won’t let me change rods and I have to bring the fish in first but by the time I’ve done this the other one has gone, anyone else having this issue? 

yes.. lost some big fish cause now you have to choose which fish to fight  . i thought i could fix it by leaving one rod space open on the holder to set down the rod with the fish ... cant do that either so it sucks.  have reported to FP but so far no replies

On 9/6/2019 at 2:42 PM, FUTjam86 said:

Anyway you can use "SHIFT+Number of rod on the stand" to change active rod while reeling a fish. Also you may use this combination to put a rod from your hands to empty slot on the stand. It works on PC. Just action zones with a hand and rods highlighting are disabled now.