Crankmaster

Harder fish fights after last update?

Yesterday everything was fine and today after update typical unique fish fight like e.g. Northern Pike becomes way harder.
Other players also noticed it so what's going on since there is no info about changed to fish fights in patch notes?

[Steam, PS4]
Release Note:

- Possibility to use rod stand in the Mighty Carp tournament added (is not available on Xbox and Win10 yet).
- What's new inactive buy button icon colour fix.
- Tutorial fix: time forwarding, equipment change panel being able to be shown on some occasions
- Action zones now disabled on rod stands during a fish fight. Now all interactions with rods on rod stand while landing fish are available only with hot-keys.
- Improper cut lines panel appearing on rod template creation fix.
- Tackle load calculation bug, which gave the ability to reel in huge fish on the light tackle fix.
Steam:
- Now friend avatar images are correctly displayed

• Like 2

I like the use of rod stand but having a look at rules for tourney it does not specify if it is 1 2 3 or 4 that u can  use so it would not be fair to the people that don't have  the lvl requirement for a 4 or 3 .also looking at rules it says carp rods plural so how many can I use lol . probs just 1 

Edited by BobNudd10

I don't mind that the fish are tougher to bring in,gives a much better feeling of accomplishment,what I do mind is the constant bait eaten or stolen when u have 2 or more rods running at the same time,i run 3 bait and 1 lure,when u lose 2-3 fish from the bait eaten or stolen message it becomes total BS,some of these baits are not cheap to just give it away because are fighting harder fish