Sign in to follow this  
Brizzy

Emerald Lake Kayak Bug

Got in the kayak and got stuck in it. Would only take a couple button commands and look around thats it. When i tried to skip a couple hours in hopes it would fix it it skipped the whole day and forced me to either go home or extend. I extended thinking it would rest me but no. Still stuck in the kayak and couldnt even get out. Spent $4350 and couldnt even fish it at all. Please help fix and refund the in game currency lost. It is hard enough to grind.

Did you try to change location on the map of waterway? In this case you appear at the new location and your boat moves to its basic location of docking.

I was running the Fisherman and ran into this problem. I found the answer to my problem on Facebook. I pre ordered the game so I got the 2 DLC's, so like everyone else, I equipped the powerboat. Before you enter Emerald Lake, unequip the boats. At least this worked for me and was able to complete the Emerald Lake first set of missions.

• Thanks 1

I tried all of these things. It was a really weird situa2tuon that has not happened since. Not worried about it anymore though.