ctxsportsvoice

The “stronger fish” patch is awful.

It doesn’t add any further realism, it just makes it more likely that lower level players won’t want to grind on the F2P version and will purchase “The Fisherman” instead.

Been here since the beginning, and this is the most transparent move I’ve witnessed to this point.

While i'll agree the patch needs work . I dont dislike that the fish actually give some sorta fight . Catching a 60lbs fish in seconds wasnt realistic at all . I feel when this was released they should have worked on the economy system so it didnt drastically alter it from prepatch causing the grind to be even worse. They also should have reworked the level at which you unlock gear so new people who have access to a venue can actually catch the majority of the species available at that lake. It feels rushed and not well thought out but hopefully they will adjust it so everyone enjoys it.

• Like 2

ok please tell me how a 201b muskie can strip 100 feet out of a 351b setup and take ten mins to land how is that realistic? this is what the patch has actually done it has made it harder to fish the best spots because of length of time it takes to get a fish in and reduced xp because higher lvl gear needed to land said fish so it basically takes a lot longer to earn cash or xp as well as making it unrealistic . Yes I agree a few fish needed to have a little more fight in them but you have made a lot more unpleasant with having to fight fish endlessly so please tell me how this is good for fp? everyone I speak to moans about it on the lakes 

• Like 1

just to emphasise my point just had a 30 minute fight ingame time 2hr and never landed it a muskie ofc the float rod is screwed when it comes to big fish just look at scores in cats n night lol and if u have to use it its simply horrid experience thanks fp

None of the Monsters or spooky fish had this god awful patch to them using Brutus felt good on them for Halloween event.  🤣

I have 4 bottom rods and only used them at Russia and still didnt fish anywhere else in Europe. Aganist the use of this crap in NA.

Edited by bottomfeeder lmao
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 12:09 PM, BobNudd10 said:

what the patch has actually done it has made it harder to fish the best spots because of length of time it takes to get a fish in and reduced xp because higher lvl gear needed to land said fish so it basically takes a lot longer to earn cash or xp

Yep.