Crankmaster

Pulling up the map causes game to crash the drivers.

Please send a message at support@fishingplanet.com and attach an output_log file which can be found at C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Fishing Planet LLC\Fishing Planet\output_log.txt

Thanks man, I know about the bug reporting procedure, I know my way around the forums, and I have sent my share of emails to support.

I just feel like I can't be bothered anymore to invest the time to write emails, when support is making your feel like an idiot with that "it is a known bug and will be fixed with the next one update". When? 2021? Will you let me in on what is causing the bug? Can I somehow provide you with additional information that might help fix the bug? Do you get a thank you for describing the bug? Nah. Nothing.

I was once happy to help, but TBH I don't care anymore. Thank you for actually reading and replying though. That's a step in the right direction. Appreciate it 👍🏿

• Thanks 1

Thanks man, but I have to apologize for going off-topic in my mind. I wasn't talking about this specific bug. It happens, yes. But a blue-screen once a week doesn't really bother me. On PS4, we've been through blue-screen hell last year, and we've had to cope with the menu issues for half a year or so. We're not easy to break 😂

What DOES indeed bother me is the rods being out away constantly. I wrote about it here, and included video footage:

I don't want to stop you from investigating the blue screen stuff, but this bug is really a lot more annoying, as it happens on a daily basis, every couple of minutes, to all of us on PS4, and ruins the fun in fishing e.g. (and especially) Pike & muskies in Michigan with a rod stand.

I'd be more than happy to contribute more to the investigation of THAT bug than any other. It'd be awesome if devs could get that one fixed soon.

Also, we'd like to get some features back that were once available to us. Like

And

Again, sorry for going off-topic. And sorry for flaming at support. But some bugs are really kind of game-breaking and frustrating, and should get more attention I believe. The last weekend in MI really messed me up.. 😄

And the last two are just features that were at one time present in the game, and got removed (by accident?) somehow. It'd be great to have them back.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read my ranting 😄 have a good start into the week 🎣

• Like 1

Ok, bud, I've got  what are you talking about. Since I'm not from tech support, I cannot reply all your questions, but what I know exactly, they work hard to solve a variety of tasks and are undoubtedly aware of all the problems that you described here. So as I wrote above, I cannot promise anything, but I'll try to learn more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've reported crashes related to the "M" map as soon as it was put into the game. I've sent logs and so on and it was never fixed. I pretty much can't use this map in-game.
Funny enough the crash which happens when you go to your friends list also still exists even tho it's not a new bug.
How about developer fixes bugs which people report for months now. They are going to release a "full game" aka TheFisherman and this game lack a lot of polish and fixes.

• Thanks 1