Sign in to follow this  
BlackMageX

A Complaint about the Support Team.

I have a major complaint about the support team in place, as well as the rules of this forum at all for posting about resets.
I have attempted three times now to get a reset for my account cause I want my DLC rods back thinking I could just get the same types of rod from the store. I was wrong there.

three times I have been denied. and most of the reasons for being denied was weak for their response. Diana I know you and Sergei have both denied me my request thinking it was something wrong with the rods from the store or that I was out of money in game (Which I am not.) 

this is my final request, it's all or nothing this time, I want this account reset or I will stop funding and even recommend people to Russian Fishing 4 over this game. I was even budgeting enough on the side to purchase "The Fisherman" but not anymore if the support team can't do a simple reset.

Please note that reset is not a service we are promising and providing on a regular basis, it is an one-time service might be granted individually in cases of confirmed in-game issues blocking gameplay.

If you sold your DLC's items it is not possible to return them back.

• Like 1

Appears to me you've been given a reasonable response from support.  DLC items have never been recoverable, to the best of my knowledge; resetting your account will not give you any items once owned and later sold... it never has.

It seems to me, based on your OP, you made a mistake and want FP to return items from a DLC which you sold... in which case you are expecting someone else to pay for your mistake.No reasonable person would expect such a thing.

Email to Support for such a reason is a waste of time for everyone involved - including the OP.

End of thread.

• Like 1