Sign in to follow this  
papubino

bugs after patch ps4

bugs i noticed after the recent patch (topwater popper etc.)

1.after competition the xseries lure r not showing on the competition box info

and after winning, screen shows youve been awarded with the xseries lure but not on tool box even if i have space for it.

2. on crank baits - is the crank always parallel to the water (asking bec youve dobe a great job on spoons and it shows the presentation great) and it doesnt bounce anymore if hit the ground.

a. xseries cranks are invisible (they r not showing if you equip them)

3. night lures and bobbers - do they suppose to glow or something or is it just plain simple lure and bobber with different description (e.g.  glowing bobber..not)

will edit if i found something else or if you guys find something please add to this..thanks have fun.

p.s. loving the new additions guys..thank you

Edited by papubino
  • Like 1

can't seem to edit my post so

4 hours ago, papubino said:

bugs i noticed after the recent patch (topwater popper etc.)

1.after competition the xseries lure r not showing on the competition box info

and after winning, screen shows youve been awarded with the xseries lure but not on tool box even if i have space for it. 

** been resolved, thanks guys **

2. on crank baits - is the crank always parallel to the water (asking bec youve dobe a great job on spoons and it shows the presentation great) and it doesnt bounce anymore if hit the ground.

a. xseries cranks are invisible (they r not showing if you equip them)

**still xseries crank invisible** https://photos.app.goo.gl/Cfqh1mQhdkomC16c2

3. night lures and bobbers - do they suppose to glow or something or is it just plain simple lure and bobber with different description (e.g.  glowing bobber..not)

**after checking the reward lure..seems you need to restart the game for any glow stuffs to glow :)** it's glowing now, pretty!

will edit if i found something else or if you guys find something please add to this..thanks have fun.

p.s. loving the new additions guys..thank you

44 minutes ago, Fishing Planet Support said:

Hi,

Can you please confirm that the x-series you are using is still invisible, even after the restart?

yes i did..after the support guys told me that thr reward 4 the comp are delivered i checked all the bugs again..

the glow bobbers are now glowing and glow cranks

xseries cranks (i have 2.. 2.5m #6/0 and 3.5m #4/0) are invisible

are the cranks really swims parallel to the water? not slightly angled..you know when u reel in the nozzle should have friction with water..and it doesnt bounce on the bottom anymore

somthing is wrong with the Lure it sims you have noe feal with it anny moore,I don`t hope it shoold be that way? liked it better before the update,game is kinda dead now for me :-( hope you gus will fix it soon :-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this