Sign in to follow this  
Mainerd

PS4 version of The Fisherman.

Will the PS4 version of The Fisherman also get the Predator Boat expansion as a pre-order bonus? The Amazon page doesn't list it and only shows the Trophy Catch pack as a pre-order bonus.

Why link me to that? It has no useful information and it's how I got here in the first place. It does show both packages as pre-order bonuses but on Amazon it doesn't show the Predator as a bonus. I would like to know if it was a oversight or if it's not included in the versions bought from Amazon. Different stores sometimes have different pre-order bonuses.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Rodrigoskybox said:

What strange is the fact that on this website it cost $60 but i could buy it on Amazon or Bestbuy for $40 . Then gamestop lists it at $50 . I am curious as to what a digital copy on PSN will be. Its not in US store yet but it is in Australian and India stores .

Mainerd i would contact Amazon as it seems every store is different 
Edited by Hate_ful

@Hate_ful

Yes it is strange and they are so tight lipped about it. It's almost like they don't care. I really don't want a physical copy and want it digitally but there isn't a option for that. Very disappointed in this release. There should be a way to pre-purchase it from each outlet.

I'm sure there will be a digital option on US PSN store but will it be available in time for preorder bonuses who knows. I cant imagine it would be available in some regions and not others . The US PSN store always seem to update last.

Can we please get a official response to this? When I filled out buying it from BigBen in the description it shows I get both packs but on the checkout part it shows it only includes the Trophy Pack and not the Predator Pack.