Neurotoxin23

Trophy Bass in Mudwater

I don't really fish much in Mudwater. The last I remember was the bass tourney there..

Trophys are really hard to get. You're lucky if you get one, maybe 2 per hour. Don't know if this used to be different at some point.

What was working best for me in the tourney was a 7g #1 Jighead with a 7 cm worm. The blue, white and chocolate one were my favourites (on a sunny day).

But, they seem to be as rare as Unis.

Did a quick edit of the footage I had lying around on my PS4 from the last tourney. Maybe this helps:

As for the timezones - apart from what's shown in the video: don't ask me 😄 Maybe the Ubersheet helps; maybe you need to find out for yourself..

13 hours ago, mitderplatte said:

I don't really fish much in Mudwater. The last I remember was the bass tourney there..

Trophys are really hard to get. You're lucky if you get one, maybe 2 per hour. Don't know if this used to be different at some point.

What was working best for me in the tourney was a 7g #1 Jighead with a 7 cm worm. The blue, white and chocolate one were my favourites (on a sunny day).

But, they seem to be as rare as Unis.

12 hours ago, mitderplatte said:

Did a quick edit of the footage I had lying around on my PS4 from the last tourney. Maybe this helps:

As for the timezones - apart from what's shown in the video: don't ask me 😄 Maybe the Ubersheet helps; maybe you need to find out for yourself..

Thank you. I should try more soft plastics. I haven't been catching many bass in general, let alone trophies. I want to complete that mission that requires a jig on 6lb braid and it's been a pain. I think the jigs and plastics I'm using are probably too big. 3/0 jighead w/5in worm or 2 1/2inch craw. 

Edited by Neurotoxin23

9 hours ago, Neurotoxin23 said:

Thank you. I should try more soft plastics. I haven't been catching many bass in general, let alone trophies. I want to complete that mission that requires a jig on 6lb braid and it's been a pain. I think the jigs and plastics I'm using are probably too big. 3/0 jighead w/5in worm or 2 1/2inch craw. 

Yeah that seems pretty big for the bass in Mudwater. Anything with a #1 or #1/0 hook should be enough for that lake. Casting Spoons, BassJigs, or #1 and #1/0 Jigheads with 2in or 2 1/2 in worms / craws should work.

As for the mission, I'd use a #1 or #1/0 (Mini) Bass Jig in Mudwater. In order to catch the big bass for the mission, go for the Trophy LMB in Neherrin River with a #2/0 BassJig. They get much bigger than the ones in Mudwater. Tight lines buddy!

10 hours ago, mitderplatte said:

Yeah that seems pretty big for the bass in Mudwater. Anything with a #1 or #1/0 hook should be enough for that lake. Casting Spoons, BassJigs, or #1 and #1/0 Jigheads with 2in or 2 1/2 in worms / craws should work.

As for the mission, I'd use a #1 or #1/0 (Mini) Bass Jig in Mudwater. In order to catch the big bass for the mission, go for the Trophy LMB in Neherrin River with a #2/0 BassJig. They get much bigger than the ones in Mudwater. Tight lines buddy!

thanx for the info. I hooked the trophy last night, but my wife started nagging about the sound of it peeling drag. I accidentally hit airplane mode instead of mute on my laptop and disconnected from the server 😕 I hooked it on a silver shad in Pike Challenge 1/0 jighead. I'll land it next time. 

20 hours ago, Neurotoxin23 said:

I hooked the trophy last night, but my wife started nagging about the sound of it peeling drag. I accidentally hit airplane mode instead of mute on my laptop and disconnected from the server 😕

😄 the women man.. they don't understand what it means to finally hook the trophy 😄

Nice anecdote. Made me laugh. I hope it's gonna work out next time 👍🏿😁 tight lines!