Ok, so i pre ordered the fisherman for Ps4 and i got it.. I can't seem to find the pre order dlc bonus it's nowhere to be found. the trophy and predator pack dlc is what i'm looking. anyone know where it or how come i can't find it?

yup, the packs are in the store but not free. i thought i might have to use a code. been looking for the code and i can't seem to find it.

well i bought the game from best buy online and i didn't get any code. i called best buy and they tried to help. i was told there is no code and the bonus are already in the game and if i had any more problems i was to contact the publisher bigben.. yes the dlcs are in the game but i have to pay for them. well looks no bonus for me. 

I got the trophy pack with mine pre order but didn't get predator. Mine came with a code I had to use in the play store which then downloaded to the game.

I am a little confused about something though. I was under the impression the game came with 35+ DLCs,  mainly because it says it right on the cover of the game. Am I missing something here as I don't have any DLCs. Do I need to get to certain levels before they appear or do they expect people to actually still pay for them after they have paid for the game? 

I saw on a PC walk though of the Fisherman that the DLC content was listed under the PACKS tab and you pay for them using Baitcoins earnt catching uniques. (might be the same for the PS4) 

3 hours ago, BobNudd10 said:

the DLCs are not on the PS4 either under the PACKS tab it just says empty store

Same they where at 1st then disappeared , im sure it will be back before anyone gets 1200 for 1st sets

• Like 1

Bought this "New" fishing game but Jesus what a steal!!!!!! Had over 800 bitcoin on fishing planet and all the stuff i needed but here i bought a New game and everything is the same as before almost. Wtf is this even legal

Did you do any research before purchase . It is same basic game with a few new fish , 1 lake , trolling technique and rework leveling and economy. I think it is for people who cant invest alot of time to play each day. I admit it could have had more new stuff but time will tell which version gets new stuff 1st. 

Edited by Hate_ful
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Hate_ful said:

Did you do any research before purchase . It is same basic game with a few new fish , 1 lake , trolling technique and rework leveling and economy. I think it is for people who invest alot of time to play each day. I admit it could have had more new stuff but time will tell which version gets new stuff 1st. 

Are you kidding with me... Have been playing this game alot trust me... Was in already from the start with fishing planet so... Ofcourse they should have made more new stuff. We paying for it. 😐  

Think if they had made this with like any other game. People would have gone nuts trust me. 

Heres another good one for you all to stew on. I wanted to forward 30 days at Texas to get that useless bobber I will never use but I forgot to remove all the equipment from my inventory first. When I backed out after 30 days, the repair equipment screen comes up but of course I don't have enough money to pay for it. So I close app and restart, no problem. Went to inventory and tried to repair individual things that are priority. As I mentioned, I got the Trophy Pack with the game, so I had a hat, jacket and 440 lb keepnet in my inventory. The crooks want something like 350 baitcoins to repair my keepnet!!!!!!!! and somemore  for the jacket and hat. Bloody hell that's a rip off. Got me to thinking I wonder if all the DLC packs you pay for or save up and spend 2000 baitcoins on all have to be repaired with baitcoins not cash. I don't mind the game but at this rate im sure I will toss the disc and go back to the FTP version

• Like 1

When you have a free game thats been out for awhile ( 2015 on PC and 2017 on PS4) you get to the point that your not getting a many new people . The old one no longer need premium for cash or xp . So where does the money come from to continue further development ? The Fisherman seems like it was designed for people who only play a few hours aweek (old economy was Brutal ) . Im level 50 plus 40 extra on FTP version i almost never play just events and monthly Tournaments never fish to just make money so im slowly going broke . The new economy with the advanced license system make it easier for me . I believe The Hunter did something similar .

• Like 2