Sign in to follow this  
MickBridge8950

Price of Gear Repairs is too high

I dont know if this is a bug or a balancing issue but the amount of baitcoins u have to use to repair gear (especially the 440lb keepnet) is astronomical the overal durability of the keepnet is 83, after 9hrs of playtime it dropped to 50 and to repair it I had to pay 216 baitcoins, guys that's way too much I'd rather pay the 5k cash u pay on the F2P version. Please either change how u pay for repairs or lower the price of repairs using baitcoins cos that is crazy high 

i had to repair my FishCastel L plus from DLC, price displayed was 0$.. clicked ok.. boom 100 baitcoins lost.. what a surprise..

i agree with you, repair must be in cash not baitcoins.. 

From the last patch in The Fisherman prices for repairing all the gear were revised downward. 

Since this is not a bug report, the topic has been moved. 

And in addition. Please post your messages concerning The Fisherman in according section of this forum.

Thank you.

• Like 2

As mentioned elsewhere, and trying to get support for the message, the problem is not the cost, which has now been lowered and is more honest, but deterioration is everything. I understand that a line, if used in a certain way, deteriorates more quickly, like canes and reels, but it is not acceptable for a hood to deteriorate more quickly than a line, rather than repair the jacket after a short time, not to mention the fish basket, which seems made of paper, since a day of fishing, the door to 50/60% of wear, and what about the toolbox? A component that actually lasts a lifetime, here it seems made of cardboard, it is consumed like bread .....
This must be resolved, giving a more correct and balanced use and time of wear, some components must last months, not hours like now ....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roby64 said:

I understand that a line, if used in a certain way, deteriorates more quickly, like canes and reels, but it is not acceptable for a hood to deteriorate more quickly than a line, rather than repair the jacket after a short time, not to mention the fish basket, which seems made of paper, since a day of fishing, the door to 50/60% of wear, and what about the toolbox? A component that actually lasts a lifetime, here it seems made of cardboard, it is consumed like bread .....
This must be resolved, giving a more correct and balanced use and time of wear, some components must last months, not hours like now ....

Everything you are talking about is right, but you may have noticed like me for example, that the equipment wears out much more slowly than before since the last patch. 

And btw we have another way to save bc on repair. We wear out all the gear that needs repair for bc to the end, then just drop it away. And then buy new one for credits. Very simple and it works.

No deterioration has changed.
Some equipment can be left to break, but not all, the basket of fish, the DLC, the 200Kg, to buy it with banknotes, you have to get to level 50, to buy it, but already at level 20 is to be thrown away, for those who he used it from the beginning, same thing for the jackets, rod holders, etc ... we bought the DLC to get these items, and then they don't last ....

I'm on lvl 48, still use one keepnet 200 kg from the first bundle I bought, never repaired yet. The same with jackets, caps, boat. Maybe that's just an operation features, I don't know.

36 minutes ago, FPdimsam said:

I'm on lvl 48, still use one keepnet 200 kg from the first bundle I bought, never repaired yet. The same with jackets, caps, boat. Maybe that's just an operation features, I don't know.

Oh ya that is believable if the first bundle you bought was at lvl 47. im repairing equipment all the time I don't know why you would be any different

• Like 1

yup have to agree for us that is impossible to use a 200kg baitcoin net from lvl1 to 48 without repair? totally impossible, don't know where you got your unbreakable net from but could I have 1 please

Edited by BobNudd10
  • Like 1

Of course, it's impossible to save gear without repair from lvl 1. I purchased a bundles already above lvl 20, I don't remember exactly.